If You Had To Disappear, How Would You Do It?

Poodler

Continuing from another thread.

Tips/ advice for those wanting to go off the grid

I suggested a bus journey to London then a bus/ Eurostar to Paris, all paid in cash, and in a disguise.

This was so that the authorities couldn't rule out suicide - they potentially could if they had evidence that you boarded a plane to start your journey.

You'd need a lot of cash - stockpiled over time, not withdrawn right before vanishing - that's obvious you're flitting and not deed.

New phone/ SIM card. Perhaps fake social media account to keep an eye on the missing person campaign.

Where would you go? What would you wear? Would you do odd jobs along the way? Would you try contact home?

Motor with cloned plates that you bought for cash, didn't register and no one knows you own. Ferry on a quiet route to mainland Europe, plenty dough, clothes, food, camping stove in the boot. You can kip in the motor if required. End up in a quiet wee village you have no connection too, picked at random. Job in a wee bar or hotel for cash. Easy.

Motor with cloned plates that you bought for cash, didn't register and no one knows you own. Ferry on a quiet route to mainland Europe, plenty dough, clothes, food, camping stove in the boot. You can kip in the motor if required. End up in a quiet wee village you have no connection too, picked at random. Job in a wee bar or hotel for cash. Easy.

What sort of bar in a small village is going to hire a large dundonian than can’t speak their language?

• Upvote 3

Would need a few years of planning, setting up false trails to lead people down along the way as well, would probably try get towards a place that isn't really tourist friendly so you can live there for a while with less chance of some pissed up Brit clocking you, keep yourself to yourself maybe get a job in a small café/bar or even teach English to earn some cash on the side before moving on.  Would leave it a few years before contacting anyone and wouldn't be joining social media, browse it but that's it.

Would you want folk to think you were deid or just be uncontactable ?

Deid apart from one person who you have bequeathed the massive fuck off life insurance policy you have taken out the week before and are going halfver’s with.

Dad probably the safest bet for being trustworthy on here.

Continuing from another thread.

Tips/ advice for those wanting to go off the grid

I suggested a bus journey to London then a bus/ Eurostar to Paris, all paid in cash, and in a disguise.

This was so that the authorities couldn't rule out suicide - they potentially could if they had evidence that you boarded a plane to start your journey.

You'd need a lot of cash - stockpiled over time, not withdrawn right before vanishing - that's obvious you're flitting and not deed.

New phone/ SIM card. Perhaps fake social media account to keep an eye on the missing person campaign.

Where would you go? What would you wear? Would you do odd jobs along the way? Would you try contact home?

and if I was the cops I'd be all over your social networking and find you've been discussing this online. Suicide now not considered.

However if I needed a way of killing you then you've just given me the perfect alibi.

A lot is going to depend upon the circumstances surrounding your going off the grid project.

If you've raped a bunch of kids, you know... like held them down and facefucked them half to death...  then you're probably going to have to apply to the Vatican to switch to another diocese. There's almost certainly a boiler plate 'I've Raped A Bunch Of Kids' form that can be filled out on the Catholic Intranet, and within a few weeks you'll be in a new parish raping the mouths and anuses of all the children you can handle/finger. 

If you're not a member of the Catholic Shamanhood then you're going to have to cover your tracks pretty well, otherwise the cops are going to likely assign a fair amount of resources to your apprehension. Hiding at your mate's place isn't going to work... even the coppers can figure that out as a likely hidey hole. Dump your phone, leave the country, change your name, grow a beard, never stay in the same place for more than a few weeks at a time. Essentially you're going to have to become David Banner... the white one who turns into the green one, not the black one.  

If you're dropping off the grid, because fuck everything, then wandering from town to town solving crimes and righting wrongs is a bad idea, because you're still going to be interacting with people and subject to the periodic scrutiny of the authorities. You sleep in a park or a doorway and there's a good chance you're going to jail for vagrancy. So much for your dream of dropping off the grid. All you've done is put yourself at risk of prison rape and becoming institutionalised. 

Learn how to fish, start a fire, snare small animals, gut your catch, build a shelter, fight a bear, cover your tracks, and survive out in the wilds. Dispose of all modern devices, and head out into the wilderness somewhere big, like Russia, Canada, Australia, or even the US. Russia would be my wilderness of choice, simply because there's so much uninhabited Taiga. If you can learn to live with the cold then you're golden, because that place is fucking empty, and the authorities are too dirt poor and unmotivated to come looking for you.

You could practically live out your entire life there and never see another human being. 

a lot eh wit yev jist sed eh hope byen fae tayports listent tae..thats ez katabasis. ez ran ez hale life.. fae a bad stert n dug ez wiy oot tae a place nae cuntll git a hauld eh im..thats how ez locations a big pert eh wha e is, in ez name..thir fuck all mare tae the cunt thin that. proud as punch ez far awa n ye canna blame the damaged soul efter wit ez been thru..the beastins n abuse fae cunts thit yased him as an object..nae a person

• Upvote 2

Buy a boat, sail somewhere remote, no passport or anything on departure.

Camouflage the boat and live off the land as much as possible, with the boat doubling as my new home.  Pay cash for a reliable 4x4 like a proper landrover or something similar.

Setup solar and wind power etc.  Could even have pay as you go internet,

The only trace of me would be that mysteriously someone will still be using my RedTV subscription.

Buy on the cheap one of those inflatable boats off a darkie who has just arrived in Dover and do the journey in reverse.

Head south until you reach his village. Rule said village with a voodoo type religion to keep the natives in tow.

Caker!

Ties in with my pay as you go internet concept.  Flash an ipad about and command them via the demon pictures in your magic book.

Kind of like what the aliens did when they arrived on earth a few thousand years ago.

Surely you can just turn up in Iran and get a house, dole etc. Claim asylum coz you're being persecuted by the evil Tories. They'd have to do it or it'd be racist. No need for real name or age or anything, might even get to go to school and get some sweet Arab schoolgirl action. Nobody would bat an eyelid coz you'd be a refugee so it'd be fine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I’d stay where I was but grow my hair and dress as a woman .

I’d do that thing where you tuck your penis between your legs and shave all my pubes off, only growing them back for Fanuary.

Big false tits as well.

This is the “Disappear” thread, not the “What you doing today” one

Atleast make it interesting and do some rapin’ and killin’ on the way

Hitchhike

Definitely up for going Rutger Hauer......not Sean Bean that ones shit