New Stadium Approved

I see that No Kingsford Stadium Ltd has today filed an application at Companies House to have the company struck off.

Spunked circa £70k on a wasted exercise just to satisfy a few NIMBYS.

Serpents unlike us genuine Westhill guys that actually see the bigger picture and the benefit the whole thing will bring to the place

Saw a few upset on social media about this, thinking he's deserving of more than a training pitch. Maybe he'll get a stand as well (although I reckon it'll be Alex Ferguson Stand and 3 stand names sold to the highest bidders) but it's got to be a statue outside the stadium for The Captain. CWC pose.

• Site Sponsor

Avoiding paying legals costs?

Possibly.

Last accounts filed are for the year ended 30 June 2018 which show the Balance Sheet almost £4,000 in negative at that stage.

The next accounts for the year ended 30 June 2019 are not technically due to be filed until 31 March 2020 - but of course these will never be filed if the directors are successful in getting the company struck off.

That way, us mere plebs will never know how deep in the hole the company ever was - the accounts will never be published.

Other than those in the know, no one will therefore see how much money they finally spunked on their futile bid to stop the development.

The directors may well therefore get away with any "trading while insolvent" issue should any creditor pursue the company.

Of course, the directors have switched all the donations away from NKS Ltd across to the WAEPAL company which has somehow obtain charitable status.

The accounts for WAEPAL are due to be filed at Companies House no later than 1 November ie next Friday.

It'll be interesting to see what those accounts show.

The aims of WAEPAL were initially stated to preserve the land along the A944 corridor yet only last week the City Council granted approval for three takeaways on the site of the existing vets at Kingswells yet there's been not a cheep from the WAEPAL lot about this and there is nothing on their website at all on the issue.

Of course, they'll have us all believe that their objections to the football stadium and training facilities were "nothing against football at all" they claim they are there to object to any development along the A944 corridor.

Aye, right.

Possibly.

Last accounts filed are for the year ended 30 June 2018 which show the Balance Sheet almost £4,000 in negative at that stage.

The next accounts for the year ended 30 June 2019 are not technically due to be filed until 31 March 2020 - but of course these will never be filed if the directors are successful in getting the company struck off.

That way, us mere plebs will never know how deep in the hole the company ever was - the accounts will never be published.

Other than those in the know, no one will therefore see how much money they finally spunked on their futile bid to stop the development.

The directors may well therefore get away with any "trading while insolvent" issue should any creditor pursue the company.

Of course, the directors have switched all the donations away from NKS Ltd across to the WAEPAL company which has somehow obtain charitable status.

The accounts for WAEPAL are due to be filed at Companies House no later than 1 November ie next Friday.

It'll be interesting to see what those accounts show.

The aims of WAEPAL were initially stated to preserve the land along the A944 corridor yet only last week the City Council granted approval for three takeaways on the site of the existing vets at Kingswells yet there's been not a cheep from the WAEPAL lot about this and there is nothing on their website at all on the issue.

Of course, they'll have us all believe that their objections to the football stadium and training facilities were "nothing against football at all" they claim they are there to object to any development along the A944 corridor.

Aye, right.

2 questions spring to mind

Can we find out if they ever paid costs of the "defendants" in the legal action they lost? (I'm assuming costs were awarded)

How/Where do I formally complain about falsely registered charities?

• Site Sponsor

2 questions spring to mind

Can we find out if they ever paid costs of the "defendants" in the legal action they lost? (I'm assuming costs were awarded)

How/Where do I formally complain about falsely registered charities?

Unlikely that this information will become public now unless the creditors object to the strike off application which Companies House agree to.

That way, they will be duty bound to file accounts (if the company still exists by 31 March 2020).

Unless a creditor takes issue with the strike off application on the grounds that they haven't been paid and are still due money, it's likely that we will never know.

Anyone can object to the strike off application to Companies House, Edinburgh.

OSCR - Scottish Charity Regulator is the place to raise an objection against the WAEPAL "charity".

Linky - https://www.oscr.org.uk

Cannae see Willie being too impressed getting a fucking training pitch named after him.

Whilst I accept Cormack put in a lot of cash he would have gone up in my estimation if he'd named the training ground after Scott rather than just a pitch.

Cormack paid more than half so can call it what he likes.