Hanley

Robertson

D Fletcher

Brown

Bannan

Morrison

Anya

Naismith

I'm pretty sure that will be the team. S Fletcher will come on at some point. Need to win this game and hope Germany beat Poland and Ireland in their next two games.

Think Dorrans may come in for Bannan. Bannan has hardly played, while Dorrans has been flying this season.

Was Ketsbaia player manager for a Cypriot team that played the dead huns at Ibrox?

Think they got knocked out but remember him rattling the bar from like 40 yards, almost winning the game.

Ah watching european games at Ibrox cheering on the away team, halcyon days.

Was Ketsbaia player manager for a Cypriot team that played the dead huns at Ibrox?

Think they got knocked out but remember him rattling the bar from like 40 yards, almost winning the game.

Ah watching european games at Ibrox cheering on the away team, halcyon days.

That's right, Anorthosis Famagusta. He did really well there. Started brilliantly with Georgia too but it's faded badly and him stepping aside would be best for both parties IMO. Scotland getting them at a good time as it's nae a happy (or talented) camp.

Not going myself but a few friends have paid over £400, seems a tad expensive.

That is slightly over the odds. I usually pay around 300 quid return when returning home. However, it's cheap as fuck here. 1.30 quid a beer, maximum and a huge surplus of (very good) wine which is also dirt cheap. So, overall, you'd be doing very well to spend more than 200 quid in Tbilisi, making it a similar overall cost (probably) to a trip to France, Spain, Italy etc.

@INGOLFSSON

I've noticed. What's with that? I'm to arrive at ~3am? Can't be fucked wondering about with bags for 12 hours. I was looking at a flight that leaves at 23:50 and wasn't too sure about it.

The flights I'm looking at are about £600, but I'm Big in O&G.

@CANINE

I'm a team player, so I'll bring my GoPro.