Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

I aksed him to define fitba and his answer was nothing short of a joke so I gave it the response it deserved. even you can understand that surely?

there's no such thing as proper fitba. I love all levels of it and I've been to all levels of the game. I've seen games that have entertained me far more than EPL games or CL games have, just as some of the games in those competitions can be fantastic.

Football doesn't need to have 22 rich wankers playing it to be proper fitba

course there is proper football. its the level you aspire to ie professional.

monkey level is the level im at, and thats nae proper football trust me

course there is proper football. its the level you aspire to ie professional.

monkey level is the level im at, and thats nae proper football trust me

I'd say that lower league fitba is the only proper fitba left. the professional leagues are awash with overpaid poofters more interested in gelling their hair and falling over and the slightest hint of contact.

I'd say that lower league fitba is the only proper fitba left. the professional leagues are awash with overpaid poofters more interested in gelling their hair and falling over and the slightest hint of contact.

I'd say that top level fitba is the only proper fitba left. the monkey leagues are awash with overweight brickies more interested in getting blootereded at the weekend

I'd say that top level fitba is the only proper fitba left. the monkey leagues are awash with overweight brickies more interested in getting blootereded at the weekend

sounds like professional fitba in the 80s

do you not think fitba has completely lost its soul? we have nothing in common with these guys and they are extremely overpaid. There's almost no loyalty in the game, no healthy comptition and the rich just get richer leaving the rest to rot.

You seem to be quite happy with that though, not surprising since you are a man utd fan first and Aberdeen come a distant 2nd to you.

a team doesn't need to have 2 billion fans from Asia to be worth watching

Do you watch the SPL or just the big leagues?

highland league just isnt football IMO vda. youd be aswell watching stoneywood u16s or coloney park or some such shit.

i couldnt care less what a modern day football earns, good for them i say.

at least the players at the top level are good at what they do.

I don't think footballs earn much bluto

I take it you don't bother with the SPL then no?

• 2 months later...

I see Bournemouth have been promoted. Not that Fraser had much to do with it. You see all the youngsters on twitter and its so obvious all they are interested in is money and who has the most flash car etc.

I think the only one I've got time for is Fraser Fyvie. Still talks about Dons results etc. I think he was a genuine dandy, not a fake one like Ryan Fraser. His development was going backwards here, especially with Brown playing him as a winger despite him clearly being shite there.

Good luck Fraser Fyie, fuck the rest! Hope they get Rowson'd!!

I see Bournemouth have been promoted. Not that Fraser had much to do with it. You see all the youngsters on twitter and its so obvious all they are interested in is money and who has the most flash car etc.

I think the only one I've got time for is Fraser Fyvie. Still talks about Dons results etc. I think he was a genuine dandy, not a fake one like Ryan Fraser. His development was going backwards here, especially with Brown playing him as a winger despite him clearly being shite there.

Good luck Fraser Fyie, fuck the rest! Hope they get Rowson'd!!

Can see Fyvie getting more first team next season. I reckon McCarthy will go in the summer whether Wigan stay up or not. I hope Fyvie does the business, got massively over criticised on here for his performances. I still think he can be a really good footballer.

I see Bournemouth have been promoted. Not that Fraser had much to do with it. You see all the youngsters on twitter and its so obvious all they are interested in is money and who has the most flash car etc.I think the only one I've got time for is Fraser Fyvie. Still talks about Dons results etc. I think he was a genuine dandy, not a fake one like Ryan Fraser. His development was going backwards here, especially with Brown playing him as a winger despite him clearly being shite there.Good luck Fraser Fyie, fuck the rest! Hope they get Rowson'd!!

You mean the same Fyvie who handed in a transfer request despite being helped though rehabilitation by the club and who played absolute fucking gash in his last season? Aye definitely a true Dandy like

• Upvote 2

The very one.He made the correct decision. Hmm, play out of position for a crap team with a clueless manager or move to a Premiership team who further developed McCarthey & Mcarthur. I know what I'd do.

I've got no problem with a young player moving south if they've done really well for a club and have the ability to back it up but I always thought he was overrated anyway. Seemed far too overweight imo.

I see Bournemouth have been promoted. Not that Fraser had much to do with it. You see all the youngsters on twitter and its so obvious all they are interested in is money and who has the most flash car etc.I think the only one I've got time for is Fraser Fyvie. Still talks about Dons results etc. I think he was a genuine dandy, not a fake one like Ryan Fraser. His development was going backwards here, especially with Brown playing him as a winger despite him clearly being shite there.Good luck Fraser Fyie, fuck the rest! Hope they get Rowson'd!!

You mean the same Fyvie who handed in a transfer request despite being helped though rehabilitation by the club and who played absolute fucking gash in his last season? Aye definitely a true Dandy like

When did he hand in a transfer request? I cannot recall this.

I know many of you have no interest in him any more but for those that do, I thought I'd give you my thoughts on Ryan since he signed for us. Some people like to keep tabs on ex-players, whatever the circumstance of their leaving.

He was a little unlucky in that he picked up an injury just after signing which was was compounded by an unexpected turn of events for the squad. Before Ryan signed we only had one real winger in the squad but on transfer deadline day Swindon had to offload a player for cash and the only offer that came in with readies at the ready was from us for their winger Matt Ritchie. Division 4 player of the year last season (I think) and the Division 3 award this season. So when he came back from injury, Ryan was competing with a bit of a monster (at our level) in the form of his life for a spot on the wing.

A spate of other injuries did mean we had to reshuffle and he got a few appearances here and there and when he did get on the pitch I thought he looked really tidy and definitely had something about him. However, he wasn't really putting his fullback on the backfoot just yet, in the manner of Ritchie or Pugh, our other winger.

You were right to describe him as diminutive but I think that will be less of a problem for him in Division 2 next season. Seems to have had a few niggly injuries but that's not uncommon for players his age. Some Cherries fans have been a tad critical in the little we've seen of him but I like the look of what I've seen and think he might make a impact next year.

Having said that, I thought Warren Cummings should have been capped by Scotland (before the nasty leg breaks) so fill in the blanks as to my ability to spot a footballer for yourselves from that :happy: