Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

You'll have endured loads yourself I'd imagine.

No. Wouldn't have the gall to suggest something isn't a problem though, when I haven't experienced it. 

That would be ignorant as fuck. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

No. Wouldn't have the gall to suggest something isn't a problem though, when I haven't experienced it. 

That would be ignorant as fuck. 

I didn't say it isn't a problem. I said it's not as big a problem as it's made out to be. Often the palaver about it isn't being made by BAME people themselves.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I didn't say it isn't a problem. I said it's not as big a problem as it's made out to be. 

Ok, I wouldn't try and decide how severe a problem is when it's something I'm unlikely to experience. 

23 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You clearly don't but use the word perennially to create unfounded, libellous opinions on others on here as a form of defensive mechanism simply because you don't agree with them, and to suit whatever agenda you have. 

I would absolutely love to see a libel trial centred around the chat on here. Imagine a judge wading through this place.

8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Fair enough. So you concede I might be right then?

In the sense that there's always a minuscule possibility anyone can be right about anything, then aye, I concede. 

6 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

They dont, its cause their relatives are here. 

.... So why did the relatives want to come here if it was even worse back then. 

You are racist. 

Ok. 

Bye. 

Heaps of reasons lol. Mostly ones outwith their control. 

I don't think the UK is intolerably racist for people of colour, as you rightly mention that there is a lot of integration in the UK. But, that's not to say it isn't still an ugly problem that's needs to be addressed and certainly appears to be regressing with the types of politics we're subjected to. 

It shouldn't be tolerated at all, even if it was worse before. People shouldn't be subjected to it. I don't think that's a particularly controversial thing to say. 

9 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

That word BAME was everywhere 12 months ago. Seems to have disappeared. 

Is the problem solved. 

Nah, the media just want to divert our attention to the next thing to froth gammon about. 

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

If it's so hard for minorities to get on why is the Home Secretary,  Chancellor, Business Secretary and whatever the boy Kwarteng is, all black?

Or do they not count because they are tories?

Racism isn't that bad cause a few politicians in high positions have coloured skin. 

Ok. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I've never said it's so toxic people can't live here. That would be a denial of fact. 

So they can live here, be educated here, get on in life, achieve high office but a few monkey emojis on Instagram is worth the constant chuntering, kneeling down and protests we have to sit through?

It's all bollocks Consi. It's not a racist country, I'd say its an exceptionally welcoming and tolerant country.

4 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

So it doesn't affect folk living here, it doesn't affect them getting into positions of power, it doesnt stop them getting into Espionage. 

Whats the big fucking hullabaloo then. 

It can impact people in more than one way. Sure it affects them living here, it might be unpleasant for them, just because it's not so unpleasant they have to leave, doesn't mean it's not an issue. 

You should ask a British black person on their experience with it, rather than making your mind up for yourself. 

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

So they can live here, be educated here, get on in life, achieve high office but a few monkey emojis on Instagram is worth the constant chuntering, kneeling down and protests we have to sit through?

It's all bollocks Consi. It's not a racist country, I'd say its an exceptionally welcoming and tolerant country.

Easy enough to say as a white Brit. 

Again, why don't you ask someone who's experienced racism, rather than me, someone who chooses to believe those people? 

8 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

The UK is probably the least racist country in the world. I don't think the majority of BAME people here even give a fuck, it's just your attention seeking drama queens and the like. 

Impossible to quantify and say definitively. I find the attitude that because you perceive Britain to be the "least racist country in the world" that when people rightfully complain, or shed light on racist instances, they should be ignored? Written off as dramatic? 

'Och, we're only a bitty racist, fits the big deal?' 

Isn't really an attitude I'd like to adopt.