Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Just heard they’re stalling election campaign (don’t care) and recalling Scots parliament for him.  Why?

“Thanks for coming in folks.  Prince Phillip’s died.” 

“oh. Ok. And.....”

They shit it. Meant to be anti royal and the British. She was so insincere in her words it was sickening and now a recall. Hate her. 

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, daytripping said:

They shit it. Meant to be anti royal and the British. She was so insincere in her words it was sickening and now a recall. Hate her. 

Fuck is she meant to say with gammon like yourself desperate for her to say the wrong thing. 

If she came out and said what she really thinks you'd be raging, she comes out and is respectful and you're raging ? 

Keep licking that union boot 

Less skirlin, more skirlie

i was riding a nurse who was an inpatient at cornhill for an eating disorder. Still to this day pops fat burning pills on an empty stomach and she’s ripped as fuck. Total headfuck like. 

she’s riding someone we watch every week now.

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

We had a lassie here who’s now in the funny farm back home because of it - terribly thin, she always felt guilty eating anything 

she lapped up my fish pie though, and even took a portion home (depriving me of the left overs, the bitch) 

doubt the cunt ate it, but I felt sorry for her 

Bone her?

51 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Less skirlin, more skirlie

i was riding a nurse who was an inpatient at cornhill for an eating disorder. Still to this day pops fat burning pills on an empty stomach and she’s ripped as fuck. Total headfuck like. 

she’s riding someone we watch every week now.

Surely fat burning pills are a makey upper?

The Duke of York spoke about his father outside the Royal Chapel of All Saints at Royal Lodge, Windsor, today. The Earl and Countess of Wessex and Lady Louise also attended a service there. Prince Andrew said the Queen is 'an incredibly stoic person', but 'she is feeling it more than anyone'. He said 'She's contemplating. She described it as having left a huge void in her life.' Andrew added: 'He was a remarkable man. I loved him as a father. He was so calm. He was always someone you could go to. We have lost the grandfather of the nation.'

Bless............... 

The BBC has allegedly offered staff grief counselling over Prince Philip's death after it lost two-thirds of its viewers in a week while providing blanket coverage of the Duke of Edinburgh's passing. 

Is it because of losing viewers or Philips passing ?.

9 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

With all things considered id much prefer to have a pint with a serial killer than the average Aberdeen Football Fan. Not the bleeter of shites that contribute to our glorious pub but the ones that argue about formations and video themselves at 9 men went to mow and exaggerate their arm movements to make it look crazy at 10.

Id rather get killed by an absolute stealth professional dressed as a clown than wither out with arsehole cancer. 

Cheer up, Jesus.