Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

New Puppy

Farminator

My dog, a wee mongrel, was a rescue dog. He'd been taken in one night by the police, he'd been found out wandering about with no collar or microchip. He was house trained and really friendly, learned his name really quickly and in general has been no hassle at all. The major thing to take into account is time, will you have the time to take them out/train them. If they will be alone during the day while everyone is at school/work then there is a fair chance you'll start getting problems. I work from home and the Mrs is a student so he's hardly ever alone but they are pack animals so can develop seperation anxiety and start chewing/pishing/shitting every where.

Most problems with dogs come from them not getting enough exercise. Take them out and chuck a ball for them for an hour, twice a day and for the rest of the time they'll mostly just sleep. The aggressive, barky ones are badly trained or bored.

If it's your first dog I'd get a rescue dog, if it's an older one it'll be less hassle and I think it's a shame spending hundreds on a puppy when some poor thing is stuck in the kennels. Just my opinion though and I can see the attraction of a puppy, I'd love to have one for my wee boy.

If I recall correctly, Millertime briefly had a puppy cooped up in his flat all day while he was at work answering phones, before he got bored of it and chucked it into the Clyde.

But my memory is hazy.

• Upvote 3

You're right son - was surrounded by springers all the way up from the age of 1 day old until around 16; and never a bad day with the big lumps of love. That face - just forces the gibbering child like nonsense from your mouth.

Had one that was a cross between working and show cocker. Smart as a whip, and daft at the same time. Great wee dog.

Oh dear, Im talking myself in to getting another one...

Haha sorry son - very much in that position myself; by far the longest Ive been petless, and its a right fucking cunt of a thing to be. A wee pooch, or a wee kitty - its the bomb. Just get one son, stop fucking around.

I no doubt will in the near future.

The Mrs has just started talking about getting one recently...my constant wandering off like a toddler to talk to random dogs in the street/pub/park etc has worn her down I think!

Just for clarity. Folk on here versus Rumpus - I think the event half the board keep referring to is Rumpus either wanking off or getting wanked off by some ethnic? Let's face facts 'hatters, if it was a Poodles story he'd be getting virtual high 5s. Do internet Dons fans really need a hate figure? Why not find a hun to take it out on? Better still, find a real hun.

Rumpus = good poster.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just for clarity. Folk on here versus Rumpus - I think the event half the board keep referring to is Rumpus either wanking off or getting wanked off by some ethnic? Let's face facts 'hatters, if it was a Poodles story he'd be getting virtual high 5s. Do internet Dons fans really need a hate figure? Why not find a hun to take it out on? Better still, find a real hun.

Rumpus = good poster.

Firstly and at the risk of repeating myself for the umpteenth time, I was wankee rather than wanker. Big difference.

Secondly, thank you for your kind words, but the clique of arseholes (with Poodler as their pin-up boy) who follow me around with deeply upsetting, rude and spiteful remarks, do so out of jealousy.

They see a Lone wolf figure, Scared of nothing, Alpha male, and individually feel insignificant in my presence. Like fat cunt's pack dogs they therefore collectively want to knock me off my perch.

Fuck them, they have my sympathy.

Firstly and at the risk of repeating myself for the umpteenth time, I was wankee rather than wanker. Big difference.

Secondly, thank you for your kind words, but the clique of arseholes (with Poodler as their pin-up boy) who follow me around with deeply upsetting, rude and spiteful remarks, do so out of jealousy.

They see a Lone wolf figure, Scared of nothing, Alpha male, and individually feel insignificant in my presence. Like fat cunt's pack dogs they therefore collectively want to knock me off my perch.

Fuck them, they have my sympathy.

C R I N G E

R

I

N

G

E

STRONG VIRGIN CHAT THERE M7+1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

^ I don't go to Fat Club. I monitor weight loss myself therefore saving £4.75 for the privilige of stand on a scale and having a poof smiling and clapping whilst giving me a gold badge.

Only 4kgs away from my target now. Not that it has fuck all to do with you.

But you did and when you hadnt met your goal you cried, bitched and threatened legal action versus Scottish Slimmers.

Thats a factual retelling of how you reported the information and as I said that is not the actions of an alpha.