Aberdeen V Sevco

Near enough the same as I said a few games ago and was told to wise up.

GK: Lewis

DR: Logan

DC: Arnason

DC: McKenna

DL: Harvie

MR: Wright

MC: Frank Ross

MC: Christie (suspended, so Dean Campbell, fuck McLean as he is leaving)

ML: Graeme Shinnie

ST: Maynard

ST: May

Wright and Shinnie told to beat their men and whip in low-driven crosses. One of the central midfielders getting up and supporting May. Maynard doing the helpless running task that May usually does and helping link the (normally) paper-thin and very distant midfield to the attack. Pressing like fuck.

• Downvote 2

Lewis

Shay Arnason. McKenna. Harvie

O Connor. Shinnie

Ross. May. Wright

Maynard

He won't play the above because he will feel there is too much risk playing 4 youngsters. He will park the bus and hope to grind a one nil. He will fail and we will lose two nil

And he won't play Maynard because he's fucking root.

The bizarre thing with that is if you rearrange exactly the same players into:

Lewis

Shay McKenna Arnason Consi

Then pretend your doing some fancy diamond pish which seems to be the trend of the week with

OConnor

McLean Shinnie

Stewart (in the absence of Christie)

with May and Rooney up top then you'd only get a debate on

1/ Our usual left back/massive gaping hole in midfield conundrum

2/ Whether you play GMS/Wright instead of Rooney to give us width which of course morphs it back to a 4-5-1.

That's the line up McIness will feed us

Near enough the same as I said a few games ago and was told to wise up.

GK: Lewis

DR: Logan

DC: Arnason

DC: McKenna

DL: Harvie

MR: Wright

MC: Frank Ross

MC: Christie (suspended, so Dean Campbell, fuck McLean as he is leaving)

ML: Graeme Shinnie

ST: Maynard

ST: May

Wright and Shinnie told to beat their men and whip in low-driven crosses. One of the central midfielders getting up and supporting May. Maynard doing the helpless running task that May usually does and helping link the (normally) paper-thin and very distant midfield to the attack. Pressing like fuck.

About seven they'd ship

Lewis

Logan Arnason McKenna Reynolds

O'Connor Shinnie

Stewart McLean GMS

May.

This is precisely the type of game we regularly bottle in front of a big crowd. Playing against the Old Firm = Dons players and management alike shit their pants. As an absolute minimum we will concede at least twice.

1-3.

I get your point but this is precisely the kind of game we normally do well in. Off the back of bad results we usually go out and put it right. Have my doubts this time but worth considering.

Last night’s shambles helped make the Huns look decent in spells.

The fuckwits that support them will be getting carried away thinking

that they will stop the inevitable 10 in a row, ignoring the obvious fact

that they will be unable to stop it.

Sunday is all about beating them, shutting them the fuck up and start

playing proper fitba for the rest of the season. This utilising wing backs

who can’t do the job needs binned as does tinkering to try and appear smart.

• Upvote 2

Off the park they will get a doing too , it will take a brave one of them to mix with the home support before hand

I don’t know if you think you’re the spokesman for the whole home support but I can assure you that you’re not.

This is 2017. No problem if you’re part of an organised campaign to meet and fight with opposition groups but if that’s how you get your kicks, why not meet in a field on a non-match day? I suggest Bannockburn.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I dont know if you think youre the spokesman for the whole home support but I can assure you that youre not.

This is 2017. No problem if youre part of an organised campaign to meet and fight with opposition groups but if thats how you get your kicks, why not meet in a field on a non-match day? I suggest Bannockburn.

Could easy give all the Hun busses cuddles and Flowers when they arrive, how do you think we get treated down there?

Could easy give all the Hun busses cuddles and Flowers when they arrive, how do you think we get treated down there?

I know exactly how we get treated down there. Been doing it for decades. The polis are unreal.

But honestly, the days of orchestrating violence are over. Knock a cunt out if he deserves it, of course but you won’t find it unless you look for it. And once I got closer to 30, I never looked for it. Still never went 5 years without a scrap in my life... until these last 7 years. Miss the feeling of breaking facial bones under my first. But my fist is too weak these days. Knock yersel oot laddie. Sorry, slip of the purpleseeker, knock them hun fucks oot. I wouldn’t walk past and let blue scarfers give any cunt a kicking on Sunday. .

I know exactly how we get treated down there. Been doing it for decades. The polis are unreal.

But honestly, the days of orchestrating violence are over. Knock a cunt out if he deserves it, of course but you wont find it unless you look for it. And once I got closer to 30, I never looked for it. Still never went 5 years without a scrap in my life... until these last 7 years. Miss the feeling of breaking facial bones under my first. But my fist is too weak these days. Knock yersel oot laddie. Sorry, slip of the purpleseeker, knock them hun fucks oot. I wouldnt walk past and let blue scarfers give any cunt a kicking on Sunday. .

Hopefully the main thing on Sunday is the team in blue getting a doing on the pitch, Dallas couldnt wait to be on there side the other night

Last night’s shambles helped make the Huns look decent in spells.

The fuckwits that support them will be getting carried away thinking

that they will stop the inevitable 10 in a row, ignoring the obvious fact

that they will be unable to stop it.

Sunday is all about beating them, shutting them the fuck up and start

playing proper fitba for the rest of the season. This utilising wing backs

who can’t do the job needs binned as does tinkering to try and appear smart.

Doesn't rhyme much.