Films

The Mercy.

Made by the beeb and to be honest it does come across more of a BBC Drama than a feature film for the cinema. Based on the true story of Donald Crowhurst, a Walter Mitty/fantasist type character and his ill-fated attempt to sail solo around the world in 1968. IMO it's sloppily put together but ok as a tv drama.

Black Mass - Johnny Depp gangster film about somecunt. No bad but could've been better, not enough gangster shit going on. No tits. 6/10

Arrival - Some bird learns how to speak to some octopus alien cunts. No Tits. 6/10

It's Kind of a Funny Story - Young cunt ends up in a mental ward, meets a bird, helps cunts n'that. Not really my type of film but it wasn't awful. No Tits 6/10

Captain Underpants - Couple of wee cunts hypnotise their teacher into thinking he's a superhero. No bad. The baddie cunt is quite funny. No tits. 7/10

Despicable Me 3 - Minions n'that innit. No Tits. 7/10

Whatever you do don't go to see Peter Rabbit as its blatant #foodbullying and #allergyintollerance is an absolute disgrace.

When I say don't go....I mean go and rub peanuts in peoples faces and spray them with bee venom.

Unless the mere suggestion is worthy of arrest.

In that case I retract the statement. Don't do that, abide by all laws and never ever think #foodbullying is acceptable.

#rabbitstew

#sostewbitrabback

Black Mass - Johnny Depp gangster film about somecunt. No bad but could've been better, not enough gangster shit going on. No tits. 6/10

Arrival - Some bird learns how to speak to some octopus alien cunts. No Tits. 6/10

It's Kind of a Funny Story - Young cunt ends up in a mental ward, meets a bird, helps cunts n'that. Not really my type of film but it wasn't awful. No Tits 6/10

Captain Underpants - Couple of wee cunts hypnotise their teacher into thinking he's a superhero. No bad. The baddie cunt is quite funny. No tits. 7/10

Despicable Me 3 - Minions n'that innit. No Tits. 7/10

Where have all the tits gone!? PC gone mad!

Magic film

Tommy, Stacks,Spider, Billy Batts, Moray (Morris) Frankie Carbone all die

Johnny Two Times doesnt

I said Johnny Two Times doesnt.

We had the local greengrocer with that nickname.

Best bit is when frankie gets whacked.

And the pop a cap in peschies head st the end

It’s the cinematography and music.

Just fantastic

Thats ok

Usual Supects - Spacey is Keyzer Soze

:laughing:

Superb film. Watched it a heap of times and the spoiler doesn't change anything.

Max. Film about an explosive finding dog who's owner got blown up.

Shite. 1/10 No point putting a spoiler as you'd have to be mad to watch it after a 1/10 rating. (The baddie dies falling through a hole in the bridge but the dog survives)