Over-rated Cities

Clydeside_Sheep

Milan,Paris Athens (bar the Parthenon)aw shite holes

Cayos in Cuba was spectacular, Malta very cheap for booze,and my all time favourite!, Amsterdam 12 times been going again March,could easily stay there! Worst airport ever was holguin in Cuba,basically was a wall and 30 guards with machine guns

• Downvote 1

Bunch of poofs. Surely you can have a laugh wherever you go? As long as there's pubs and you're in good company.

Milan 21st

Fitba cancelled due to bomb in Sicily on Friday

Couldn’t get in any bars/clubs cause never spoke Italian just a black nightclub local bars and a uk bar where we met the same two weegies both nights.

Last night my birthday some polish boy bought us all whisky cause he heard us drinking everynoght in the hotel and wanted to join in.

Got us in a shit club 10 euro for becks and only stick up models

Rather drink in Tilly

You cunts make me vomit. Sneering at foreigners and their filthy vermin infested cities. Filled with big, untrustworthy darkies and plague riddled whores. Leave the cunts to it if you hate the places so much.

Had a fucking amazing time in Paris min but that wasn't the question, it was over rated.....most romantic city in the world, place is a dump. I prefer mannies boozers to posh places so it suited my needs, just wasn't a very nice place. Order a beer at the bar and get berated by an angry waiter for taking it outside, apparently, bar is cheapest, then another price for sitting inside, then the expensive option, sitting outside. Just little stuff like that and too many africans. Wouldn't go back but spent a couple weeks there, had a ball.