sooth_stander

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,436 posts
  • Joined 05-October 05

Posted Yesterday, 05:04 AM

Very true.
Aberdonians that are unionists or have unionist tendencies are a disgrace to the city.

Do you want to 100% clarify what your definition of Unionist is? Someone who believes the UK is better with Scotland a part of it? That makes them a disgrace?

#2432 OFFLINE   sheepcrooky

sheepcrooky

Good Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 10-June 20

Posted Yesterday, 06:18 AM

1. Court rejects the SPFL's suggested arbitration panel members
2. Court demands independent legally experienced members and chair, although BOTH parties can nominate or suggest one of their own, if they are credible recommendations to be on the panel, not about football, but legal experience
3. Court demands that all relevant communications, minutes, emails and papers are made available
4. Court demands that any and all individuals can be called to give evidence or be questioned
5. Arbitration proceedings follow strict FIFA processes, which have seen two such challenges upheld in Europe
6. Court dismisses any suggestion or blame of delay by Hearts' actions on the league
7. Even after arbitration process if Hearts are still not satisfied, we can again take this back to court, arbitration process is not final
8. Court upheld two of the three challenges made by Hearts, but ultimately pointed at the member rules to seek arbitration through SFA first but, before sending us there, the above has been done to ensure our best chances of a fair hearing and avoiding a kangaroo court

So. I'm still not complacent about this. But the hysterics from Hibs, Dundee, etc as if we failed today, is premature. This isn't done yet. But again, I'm not being cocky here, but still think the most awkward and embarressing for the authorities lies ahead. It's a weekend with little sleep for Doncaster still. This remains open and still being fought, but now potentially more details in the public eye.

Generally the worldwide rules of arbitration then. You, my sir, are a fud. Budge must be some bird to have you all dancing to her tune whilst she makes a (bigger) mockery of your club. 

#2433 OFFLINE   Ohjimmyjimmy

Ohjimmyjimmy

Live. Laugh. Love.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Joined 27-August 12

Posted Yesterday, 06:56 AM

Hearts went to court claiming £8m and a demand to overturn their relegation.

How has that panned out?

Coming out of court claiming that they’ve had any sort of success is clutching.

Enjoy the championship you mini-hun fuckwits.

Hearts. Hahahahahahaha.

"Aberdeen have what money can't buy; a soul, a team spirit built in a family tradition." - Alfredo Di Stefano

#2434 ONLINE   Dynamo

Dynamo

Chairman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,280 posts
  • Joined 10-October 05

Posted Yesterday, 07:23 AM

Hearts fans continuing to be the most deluded around.

#2435 OFFLINE   Sheepo

Sheepo

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts
  • Joined 20-July 17

Posted Yesterday, 08:19 AM

2. Court demands independent legally experienced members and chair, although BOTH parties can nominate or suggest one of their own, if they are credible recommendations to be on the panel, not about football, but legal experience
3. Court demands that all relevant communications, minutes, emails and papers are made available
4. Court demands that any and all individuals can be called to give evidence or be questioned
5. Arbitration proceedings follow strict FIFA processes, which have seen two such challenges upheld in Europe
6. Court dismisses any suggestion or blame of delay by Hearts' actions on the league
7. Even after arbitration process if Hearts are still not satisfied, we can again take this back to court, arbitration process is not final
8. Court upheld two of the three challenges made by Hearts, but ultimately pointed at the member rules to seek arbitration through SFA first but, before sending us there, the above has been done to ensure our best chances of a fair hearing and avoiding a kangaroo court

So. I'm still not complacent about this. But the hysterics from Hibs, Dundee, etc as if we failed today, is premature. This isn't done yet. But again, I'm not being cocky here, but still think the most awkward and embarressing for the authorities lies ahead. It's a weekend with little sleep for Doncaster still. This remains open and still being fought, but now potentially more details in the public eye.

God you speak some shit. This is not a matter for the court and that is final it cant go back to court. This is exactly the result the SPFL and 3 promoted clubs wanted any spin put on it by your shitty club is just that spin. What are you going to unearth in the SPFL papers exactly your Hun Brothers missing dossier ? Admin 2 approaching and I for one cant wait 

#2436 OFFLINE   afc1903mad

afc1903mad

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Joined 09-July 19

Posted Yesterday, 09:10 AM

God you speak some shit. This is not a matter for the court and that is final it cant go back to court. This is exactly the result the SPFL and 3 promoted clubs wanted any spin put on it by your shitty club is just that spin. What are you going to unearth in the SPFL papers exactly your Hun Brothers missing dossier ? Admin 2 approaching and I for one cant wait 

Lets assume Hearts get the absolute best outcome from arbitration.

Is that reinstatement to the top league? No

Is that the £8M compensation they were seeking? No, although they may get £500k - £750k which is an increase on the basic parachute payment for being bottom.

Is there a legallly binding smoking gun piece of evidence in the documentation? Maybe, but what would be the outcome? I'd guess at best they maybe could get Doncaster sacked / moved on. That was not Hearts intended outcome though and will just finish off their Hun big brothers initial work.

Hearts for me have just inked themselves as mini-huns and as a result, the 2nd most detested club in Scotland.

#2437 OFFLINE   Andy_123

Andy_123

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts
  • Joined 24-July 14

Posted Yesterday, 10:31 AM

Doncaster getting moved on while Hearts still go down would be the ideal outcome.

Fingers crossed

#2438 OFFLINE   afc1903mad

afc1903mad

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Joined 09-July 19

Posted Yesterday, 10:53 AM

Doncaster getting moved on while Hearts still go down would be the ideal outcome.

Fingers crossed

Absolutely that would be the best outcome

Could be a Calsberg moment coming up.

#2439 OFFLINE   Dr_Manhattan

Dr_Manhattan

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Joined 21-June 18

Posted Yesterday, 11:49 AM

Epic levels of cope.

#2440 ONLINE   shut up meg

shut up meg

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,613 posts
  • Joined 14-August 16

Posted Yesterday, 11:58 AM

Hearts for me have just inked themselves as mini-huns and as a result, the 2nd most detested club in Scotland.

3rd most detestable at best, nobody splits the Glasgow duo in that table.

#2441 OFFLINE   Sheepo

Sheepo

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts
  • Joined 20-July 17

Posted Yesterday, 12:28 PM

3rd most detestable at best, nobody splits the Glasgow duo in that table.

True but I definitely hate Hearts more now than I did at the turn of the Year and that Skins Hun helps make them even more detestable

#2442 ONLINE   Ernie McCracken

Ernie McCracken

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Joined 19-January 06

Posted Yesterday, 12:30 PM

True but I definitely hate Hearts more now than I did at the turn of the Year and that Skins Hun helps make them even more detestable

Yeah. Celtic pip Hearts, but by fuck some Hearts fans make a great effort in trying to steal second place from them.
Bryce, I gotta get bigger man

#2443 OFFLINE   WesthillWanderersFC

WesthillWanderersFC

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts
  • Joined 04-October 19

Posted Yesterday, 12:29 PM

I suppose he has to serve some sort of purpose for his numerous lengthy monologues.
If it means we hate the hun bastards even more, there’s a silver lining.

#2444 OFFLINE   Zander1903

Zander1903

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Joined 08-February 14

Posted Yesterday, 12:42 PM

hearts have never bothered me 1 way or another, little diddy team trying to emulate their big brothers have given them delusions of granduer

third best team in scotland is a fucking joke

#2445 OFFLINE   ollie1903

ollie1903

Director of Football

• Members
  • 11,763 posts
  • Joined 24-May 09

Posted Yesterday, 12:49 PM

Seems positions so far around the right to take to court rather than arbitration and sfa.

Hearts making point the challenge is not about football matters, but points of legality in a wider sense.

In unrelated news. Rod Petrie steps down temporarily from sfa due to ill health, 24 hours prior to case opening.

If you're a football fan outside Rangers and Celtic, you should be supporting this. Not about our relegation. But we're ripping back the curtain on Scottish football. Romanov tried before. Hearts doing again. This time with the courts in tow. And the point no member has the right to legally challenge anything outside the Glasgow mafia establishment is a good place to start.

I'm not a Budge fan. But she's by the book on this. And has the best legal counsel you can get in Scotland. We might lose. But this is a fucking haymaker to the jaw of the self serving in the west. And court is the last place they want to be.

Ultimately I think we'll still go down, and settle for less than 8m. But this might drag a lot into the public that's more painful for the authorities than a cheque.

Might eat humble pie on here. But that's my take on things. The SPFL and sfa are broken and now a judge is looking up their skirts and they don't fucking like it. This isn't saying to a judge, do u think hearts should go down. Its more about the decision making and process to get to that point.

The fact Hearts have exhausted every solution prior strengthens our hand.

For a neutral like you lot, can only be popcorn viewing.

Why would anyone go on another football team forum, other than the team you support, and type that amount of shite is beyond me. Strange behaviour. Mind you, how could you be bothered typing that amount of shite into your own teams one

#2446 ONLINE   Arabian Knight

Arabian Knight

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts
  • Joined 30-May 17

Posted Yesterday, 05:27 PM

thon west hails cunt is a embarrasmnt..dr budges dancin monkey..wit a fuckin state fir a middle agd man tae git intae

grannys worst critic coupla month ago..wanted her oot..wis shoutin fae the rooftaps..noo see the state o the cunt..ehl hae a fuckin field diy tearin this cunts soul apert

#2447 OFFLINE   WesthillWanderersFC

WesthillWanderersFC

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts
  • Joined 04-October 19

Posted Yesterday, 05:29 PM

Why would anyone go on another football team forum, other than the team you support, and type that amount of shite is beyond me. Strange behaviour. Mind you, how could you be bothered typing that amount of shite into your own teams one

This ^^^
Bloke is a tit & way beyond a laughing stock

#2448 OFFLINE   Patty

Patty

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts
  • Joined 30-August 06

Posted Yesterday, 08:43 PM

Why are Hearts making such a big deal out of this? Didn't they vote to finish the season early?

Posted Image

#2449 ONLINE   V for Vendetta

V for Vendetta

Director of Football

• Members
  • 12,806 posts
  • Joined 30-June 11

Posted Yesterday, 10:05 PM

Because their incompetent old gas bag of a chairwoman is desperately trying to distract from all her abject failures.

#2450 OFFLINE   ollie1903

ollie1903

Director of Football

• Members
  • 11,763 posts
  • Joined 24-May 09

Posted Yesterday, 11:05 PM

Because their incompetent old gas bag of a chairwoman is desperately trying to distract from all her abject failures.

In a nutshell

#2451 OFFLINE   afc1903mad

afc1903mad

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Joined 09-July 19

Posted Today, 12:34 AM

Why are Hearts making such a big deal out of this? Didn't they vote to finish the season early?

They were failing to stay up on the pitch so thought they could save themselves through reconstruction.

7 user(s) are browsing this forum

3 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users