Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

17 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Bloody love yer gadgets don't you pops?

That I do son 👍

Mobile and laptop essential bits of kit tbf; just able finally to go top shelf rather than MOR... All being well that's me set for fucking ages 😎

10 hours ago, Fridge said:

Nailed more birds than the follicles in my hair min. Which as stated is jet black. 

Even if I did look like Pierluigi Collina, I would still pull more birds than you.

Woah... How many follicles is that fridge son? None?

Cunt

• Haha 2

A fucking blowhard prick - jizzed into a cup down the lab for a couple hundred bangers, then tracked down years later by curious young uns most likely

Imagine the humbling experience they must have went through, when a short arse bald fud exclaimed, ' ahm yer dada hurhurhur 🙌

That is some grim, grim fucking action - hoo mama 

1 hour ago, Dad said:

A fucking blowhard prick - jizzed into a cup down the lab for a couple hundred bangers, then tracked down years later by curious young uns most likely

Imagine the humbling experience they must have went through, when a short arse bald fud exclaimed, ' ahm yer dada hurhurhur 🙌

Well they have my blue eyes and will inherit my cash so every cloud for them

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Fuck knows,YD. How much are you shitting it that she crashes the van on the way home ? Scale of 1-10. 10 being very worried. 

Not at all Soops.Excellent driver is young bird.She gets car sick too, so will get out of a lot of the driving when we’re awa in it.

3 hours ago, Dad said:

He tracked them down