Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Honestly this one drives me up the wall.

No you fud, you just canna handle your drink.

Some years back I and a few others got a phone call from the police because a lassie who was out in our group, who was just completely shitfaced, had phoned the police because she woke up naked and couldn't remember how she got home. She'd called the police and said that someone had spiked her drink. An utter waste of time and frankly awkward for all involved.

On the shite drivers trend, folk who ignore car park one way systems and then look at you as if you're the cunt when they come down the lane the wrong way.

Folk who park over two spaces because they think their fucking 14 plate Corsa VXR is ace. I take great pleasure in parking next these arseholes. 

Mrs deff was out all day yesterday. Just phoned her from work and she's still in bed "dying". Did me proud though ending the night in snuggery until it closed.

Hope it wasn’t the bird I got a blowjob from in a doorway that I met in the Snuggery! If so apologies!

I will go by the assumption that your wife is not a 3/10 total slag!

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc

Being held up at work waiting for somebody else to actually do their job in order for you to continue. Boy is an absolute tube as well, forever swanning out the office to cafe Nero for a flat white and a bagel.

Be the better man and report him to management. Serve them with an ultimatum.