Our Disgraceful Fans At Half And Full Time

The stuff on show today wasn't great. But we dominated the game sand rarely looked in danger. Its the kind of game wed have lost in seasons past so its a point against an in form side. Given how little we tested them, I'll take it begrudgingly.

Which brings me to topic - why are large elements of our support so quick to boo?

Its deadly silent while we maintain possession and shift the ball around. But as soon as someone takes a bad touch, you hear the groans and the abuse start.

Pittodrie was a hellish place to be from the 70th minute onwards as fans who barely raised their voices to support the team suddenly start screaming for browns head.

Were not creating enough, I'll concede that. But to the guy in the main stand who, when he saw Fallon warming up shouted "sit eh fuck doon Fallon, yer fuckin shite". How will that help? Or at full time another screaming with all his might "brown you old cunt, fuck off, your finished, you stupid old cunt. Just fuck off" etc etc.

If that was you, let it be known youre a fucking disgrace. You've paid your money, I get that. Does that entitle you to scream obscenities and do your best to intimidate and scare the really young children that were there? These tiny kids that come every week and sit 2 rows in front of me looked petrified.

If your that unhappy, don't go back. But don't act all billy big bollox from the safety of the stand because I'll bet any money if you saw brown in the street you'd want a photo with him and tell him he's doing a good job.

Folk are talking about who well sign in the summer, you think any player will want to come here and play in that atmosphere? Even more so for the guys whose contracts are running out.

Or, just ignore me and continue seeking out the bad each week

George Yule ?.... :crossfingers:

Just because you've not heard it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I've heard some vile stuff being spouted by Aberdeen fans at Pittodrie, usually just from a single person mind you, so I don't see how this claim is so unbelievable. I heard some guy in the Merkland stand calling a black player a "Coon" earlier in the season!

We have some complete morons in our support as well.

:laughing:

Why not have words then?

Why bring it up on here?

Why not take a look back at the context in which I first mentioned it. We were discussing the toxic atmosphere at Pittodrie and I cited it as an example of the piss poor attitude exhibited by some of our fans. You don't think it's a perfectly relevant example in this context? I'm not sure where else I'm supposed to bring it up, if I'm to bring it up at all. I've also explained my reasons for not 'having words'.

Sorry big man, next time I'll hook him yeh? That'll do wonders for the atmosphere aye? You're an idiot. A 55 year old child with his head buried in the sand. AFC's support need to stand up and be counted, not boo like mindless morons just because they feel they deserve better. You sound like fucking huns.

You don't have the balls to tell the group of fans calling our

leading scorer a fenian whatever so I doubt you'd start hooking

them.

You had the chance to stand up and be counted.

You failed miserably.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

boofon called Steven Thompson a 'square heided hun bastard' on Saturday.

Thompson then made childish faces at us.

Disgraceful.

He took it well to be fair. Made moves to pretend he was laughing his tits off.

I doubt he recognised me.

I was more amused at the old cunt to our left who says "enough is enough" at least 5 times per 25 minutes.

You don't have the balls to tell the group of fans calling our

leading scorer a fenian whatever so I doubt you'd start hooking

them.

You had the chance to stand up and be counted.

You failed miserably.

No, I don't have the heart to even try. Nothing to do with balls. I couldn't give a fuck about uniting the fans anymore, or making any sort of statement, they're just not worth it. I'll always support Aberdeen but as far as our fan base is concerned, they can get to fuck. Pittodrie is miserable and it deserves to be. It's fans like you who make it this way, not me.

Enjoy Saturday afternoons spent miserable, booing the players and manager you're supposed to be supporting and coming away even more bitter than you were when you woke up that day because you feel like they owe you more than you receive.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No, I don't have the heart to even try. Nothing to do with balls. I couldn't give a fuck about uniting the fans anymore, or making any sort of statement, they're just not worth it. I'll always support Aberdeen but as far as our fan base is concerned, they can get to fuck. Pittodrie is miserable and it deserves to be. It's fans like you who make it this way, not me.

Enjoy Saturday afternoons spent miserable, booing the players and manager you're supposed to be supporting and coming away even more bitter than you were when you woke up that day because you feel like they owe you more than you receive.

Drink up your milk, put your crayons away and fuck off to bed.

You really are one of those people who don't give a fuck what's

going on on the pitch.

• Upvote 1

Drink up your milk, put your crayons away and fuck off to bed.

You really are one of those people who don't give a fuck what's

going on on the pitch.

You're right, I care less than you because I don't boo when things are going badly, I only cheer when things are going well.

Don't worry mate, this is my last post to you, I've made my feelings about you perfectly clear.

What a twat.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You're right, I care less than you because I don't boo when things are going badly, I only cheer when things are going well.

Don't worry mate, this is my last post to you, I've made my feelings about you perfectly clear.

What a twat.

Cheerio, it was really a case of Me and Mrs Jones.

And I won.

Yeh congrats on that stunning victory. Except that no-one wins, we both lose. We both look like fucking twats. I honestly can't believe I've had to spend time arguing with an idiot on an internet forum because he can't get his head around the fact that we have morons in our support.

Anyway here I am again, replying, looking like more of a twat for doing so.

Thing is you're twice my age, so I'll always have that going for me. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeh congrats on that stunning victory. Except that no-one wins, we both lose. We both look like fucking twats. I honestly can't believe I've had to spend time arguing with an idiot on an internet forum because he can't get his head around the fact that we have morons in our support.

You said you'd finished, so that's another lie.

I doubt you'll last long, next Darwin Awards and you'll be a star.

I know we have morons in our support, I simply know that several

fans did not shout that stuff at McGinn.

Fucksake, he of all people would get a damn site more slack.

Don't bother replying.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I actually do think that sums up all I need/want to say. I am going to leave it at that. A pang of conscience has made me feel a bit bad about posting some of the personal insults so it's probably best that I stop posting.

Sentiment from earlier remains, if you're unhappy, have at it.

• Downvote 1

I agree some of the Aberdeen 'fans' are a joke but every club has got them and not much we can do about it.

I suggest you keep your trap shut before more folk have a go

• Upvote 1