Ross County V Aberdeen (1 - 0)

What rocket said. I was afraid you wouldn't like me...

I clocked you nae long before half time and gave you a thumbs up. You may have heard someone joining in with the "they're deid" part of the we hate....song I think you started. I was going to introduce myself at half time but you were nowhere to be seen.

I was outside at half time sticking the nut on some weegie who had given my mate grief at Motherwell a while back. Got back just after 2nd half kicked off.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laughing:

That figures. Am I right in thinking he's a bit of a jinx. I'm sure his mates ( of which you must be one) were having a go at his bad luck. I was steaming though so may have imagined that.

It was his stag weekend so he was getting abuse about everything and anything. I was down the other end of the row tho so I'm not sure about the specifics at that point.

I don't especially rate Langfield but I don't agree that he's been the problem this season.

Sometimes we're not going to play well, and sometimes we're going to lose games.

McGinn needs to find his touch and we need to get Flood/Robson back - do that and you'll see performances/results improve significantly.

Neither do I. He has not been at fault this season where as others misfiring etc. up front have but then again, on the other hand he's not been asked to do anything this season as our defence has been (mostly) fantastic.

We have obvious problems with scoring but this doesn't suddenly turn Clangers into a great (or even good) keeper. His weaknesses still remain & he needs replacing. I am ok with him seeing out his contract but we desperately need a quality No.1 signed full time in Jan if we are to be considered a decent side. Yes we need strengthening in other ares but this has been a long running weakness in our side that has been excused because we have been so poor in other areas also.

Clangers can be No.2 & fight it out with a decent keeper. I'm ok with that.

who could we replace clangers with?

not scoring against ross county is a bit shoddy. so far this season, it looks like our defence will hold their own against anyone in the league, it's up to the boys up front.

if we score 2 or more a game, we'll beat anyone, including the mighty poops.

As I said in the Weaver thread. I just hope McInnes isn't falling into the same trap that so many before him have.

Too lazy, or unable to source a decent keeper.

Weaver is shite. Worse than Clangers but there are keepers of decent quality out there, it just takes a little work to find them.

Simonsen was there for all to see & very much available but he opted for fkn Weaver :clangers2:

Dean Brill has been great this season, even though he doubled his goals against for the season on sat :laughing: but this just highlights that there are keepers out there.

Weaver was available & a huge gamble but has been shite.

McInnes needs to get this sorted in Jan & give Clangers a fight until his contract runs out & see if Clangers can earn a new deal (actually earn it for a change against a decent keeper).