Kelvin Mackenzie

Bobby Connor

Thirded. Everytime the chode is on the telly, the channel get changed, or stuff gets thrown at the telly. Set the smug hate filled condescending twat on fire. Way I see it, that arsehole, and the morally bankrupt corporation that he works for, are responsible for a lot of the intolerance in society. As in weak minded fools such as minkers, the thick, little englanders, long term wasters, etc fa read papers like the Sun, having their political opinions shaped by said right wing pish.

Not often a programme that has Douglas Alexander on it has an even bigger trumpet to take the flack. I thought MacKenzie was more tolerable that usual, had to shut up after his main point on independence was shot down mid sentence by that tosser Dimbleby.

"will you apologise for her, will you apologise for her, will you apologise for her, will you apologise for her, will you apologise for her"

Say it twice for effect, not 14 times so you look like a petulant little child.

Sniveling little fuckwit of the highest order.

it was funny when kelvin was like "i bet cameron is saying, i cannae wait for the scots to leave it'll be like the thousand year reich down here"

and dimbo was like, i but the tories would've maybe won one election for yonks if you don't count scotland.

and kelvin was blaming his researchers. made his whole argument null and void and he shut up for a while and then started flinging wild accusations about.

daily mail columnist, what do you expect, nazi rag.

It was an interesting change of tack when he wanked on about Scottish Independence and basically how if we were independent The Tories would control the Westminster Gov for ever because Labour had all the seats in Scotland... Then Dimblebot told him that that wasn't factually accurate as Labour had only ever needed their Scottish seats once and he was pwned...

I love a good Question Time, whilst it's full of vocal moral indignators it's about the only true write to reply on telly there is... Fuck knows these cunts in Parliament don't seem to ever pay attention to the public...

It was an interesting change of tack when he wanked on about Scottish Independence and basically how if we were independent The Tories would control the Westminster Gov for ever because Labour had all the seats in Scotland... Then Dimblebot told him that that wasn't factually accurate as Labour had only ever needed their Scottish seats once and he was pwned...

I love a good Question Time, whilst it's full of vocal moral indignators it's about the only true write to reply on telly there is... Fuck knows these cunts in Parliament don't seem to ever pay attention to the public...

To be fair, Dimblebot's point was about 2 decades out of date - previous Tory Governments have had a significant number of Scottish Tory MPs in them.

That is no longer likely to be the case, so Kelvin (what a fucking stupid name) is pretty much correct in the main thrust of his argument.

The cock.

Anyone else notice his tactic of popping excruciatingly unfunny jokes whenever he was posed a question that was too difficult for him?

Just about put my boot through the television when he said "let's see if they're as smart as they think they are" when referring to us going independent. Not only was it a wild generalisation to make, referring to Scots as 'they' in the context he was speaking is degrading in a sense, and he shouldn't have been let off with that.

You're right nellie_boy, Alexander sounded like a wee boy when he was constantly saying that to Sturgeon.