Dundee Utd V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

There are a few, you'll need to order food to get a drink though before 10. Counting House possibly?

I believe for boozers near the ground there is an old Church on a hill? That right? Know folk went there for LC semi v Tims a few years back but wasn't at that game.

There are a few, you'll need to order food to get a drink though before 10. Counting House possibly?

I believe for boozers near the ground there is an old Church on a hill? That right? Know folk went there for LC semi v Tims a few years back but wasn't at that game.

A very nice place Church on the Hill (actual name)....but no filling ye with booze at 9am alas.

I couldn't bring myself to get involved, not due to the folk that are going from here - it's just the other form of cunts that this sort of event can attract.

We have some bell ends in our support, big time fucking bell ends and this sort of thing would attract those kind of dopes.

First thougth was it'll be like the centenary ends up in Dundee but at least it seems to have been properly organised.

Not going either way. Bar near the ground or that church place for me.

I must have missed it Zander, please accept my sincerest of apologies for rudely ignoring you.

Royal Scot, I may have to give it a whirl and see the delights inside.

EDIT: Infact, I know where this is. THE GOOOOOOOOSE.

Ha that's the one.

I was in there pre Motherwell game. Slightly less of a shithole than its goose days; has a tv and everything now.

I think there is a direct link between the rougher the pub the earlier it opens. So there are a load of pubs down gallowgate way (Tim ones obvs) that open at something like 6 or 7 am.

Also the more of a shit hole the more likely it is they serve a decent35ml measure.