#91 OFFLINE   Bluto10

Bluto10

PROUD DON!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,864 posts
  • Joined 25-January 11

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:18 AM

It's probably both. I never did anything with the intention of fucking anyone over, it's always been because I have a pathological hatred of authority and those who think they're in a position of authority.

If anything those who actually believe themselves to be in a position of minor authority grip my tits worse than those who are in positions of authority.  The cunt who's in charge of the stationary cupboard... "Well, whit dae ye need a notepad fur?"  Just fucking hand me a fucking notepad you insipid, feckless, hopeless fucking retard. Just because you've the key to the stationary cupboard doesn't mean you need to know my business. CUNT!

Like, for example, a milk monitor?

You don't give a man like Bluto a drink in those piddly little glasses. Give him the bloody bottle.

#92 ONLINE   Sooper-hanz

Sooper-hanz

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,033 posts
  • Joined 12-November 15

Posted 15 August 2018 - 07:36 AM

I would never argue with a waiter or send food back.
Thats just asking for a big dollop of something in your food when it returns .

limericks etc..,

#93 ONLINE   Bad_Mobby

Bad_Mobby

Fizio

• Members
  • 12,189 posts
  • Joined 06-October 11

Posted 15 August 2018 - 08:22 AM

I would never argue with a waiter or send food back.
Thats just asking for a big dollop of something in your food when it returns .

Agreed

I just wait outside til they finish their shift and kick fuck out of them

TPFKATGLA 

#94 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 15,653 posts
  • Joined 16-January 06

Posted 15 August 2018 - 08:37 AM

Periodically a director would swan about the office in his expensive suit and Italian shoes, just to show face

Worked as part of Millertime's team.

#95 ONLINE   Poodler

Poodler

Director of Football

• Members
  • 11,495 posts
  • Joined 21-February 11

Posted 15 August 2018 - 08:42 AM

Like, for example, a milk monitor?

Assistant regional manager

#96 ONLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,987 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted 15 August 2018 - 08:44 AM

Assistant regional manager

Assistant junior regional manager.

In me mucky mouth. 

#97 OFFLINE   Bluto10

Bluto10

PROUD DON!

• Members
  • 29,864 posts
  • Joined 25-January 11

Posted 15 August 2018 - 08:56 AM

Assistant TO the regional mgr

You don't give a man like Bluto a drink in those piddly little glasses. Give him the bloody bottle.

#98 OFFLINE   Redforever86

Redforever86

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,479 posts
  • Joined 14-January 14

Posted 15 August 2018 - 09:12 AM

Ive never really had a proper 9-5 job. Worked part time in shops, bars and a bookies as a student.

That was fucking bad enough. Although the bookies was decent apart fae the weird hours and dealing with the very small minority of customers who had gambling problems.

Dont think I could handle a real job.

#99 ONLINE   Sooper-hanz

Sooper-hanz

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,033 posts
  • Joined 12-November 15

Posted 15 August 2018 - 09:14 AM

Lead Fluffer

limericks etc..,

#100 OFFLINE   The Boofon

The Boofon

Chairman

• Members
  • 24,879 posts
  • Joined 15-July 07

Posted 15 August 2018 - 09:17 AM

Lead Fluffer

Proper Heavy Metal that.

#101 OFFLINE   Pash

Pash

Angus is fae Alford

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
  • Joined 27-October 08

Posted 15 August 2018 - 09:32 AM

Ive never really had a proper 9-5 job. Worked part time in shops, bars and a bookies as a student.

That was fucking bad enough. Although the bookies was decent apart fae the weird hours and dealing with the very small minority of customers who had gambling problems.

Dont think I could handle a real job.

Me neither.

Was 8:30-17:00, now it's 8:00-16:45 with half day Fridays.

"'What am I doing in there with a dildo?"

#102 OFFLINE   Clydeside_Sheep

Clydeside_Sheep

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,842 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11

Posted 15 August 2018 - 02:06 PM

Lol @ the incoming ClydesideSheep multi quote response.

:laughing:

No chance, for the first time ever, I will say to someone tl:dr

:laughing:

"When you're the only sane person, you look like the only insane person." 

- Criss Jami, "Diotima, Battery, Electric Personality"

#103 OFFLINE   Clydeside_Sheep

Clydeside_Sheep

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,842 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11

Posted 15 August 2018 - 02:15 PM

Well in the end I decided to do nothing and just keep at my full time 40 hours (which doesn't include lunches).

2 reasons:

(i) was pissed off with the company response to flexible working and their complete lack of support to properly consider 36 hours. I had the strong impression they were sending an unspoken message as to how a male engineer wanting to drop a few hours is perceived / valued.

(ii) after a big analysis, it turned out that, if I took the 10% cut and then lost my 10% site bonus on top of that, then it would have been a real doomsday scenario. While we could still pay the mortgage and go on holiday etc, I would have had no real disposable income and that was not tenable.

So there you are.

I bought an extra weeks holiday and am carrying some holidays over too, so i will be able to use those extra days as a means to spent some more time with the kids.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts / advice.

Edited by Clydeside_Sheep, 15 August 2018 - 02:17 PM.

"When you're the only sane person, you look like the only insane person." 

- Criss Jami, "Diotima, Battery, Electric Personality"

#104 OFFLINE   Bobby Connor

Bobby Connor

You are a boring F**Cunt!

• Admin
  • 15,967 posts
  • Joined 21-December 06

Posted 15 August 2018 - 04:41 PM

It's probably both. I never did anything with the intention of fucking anyone over, it's always been because I have a pathological hatred of authority and those who think they're in a position of authority.

If anything those who actually believe themselves to be in a position of minor authority grip my tits worse than those who are in positions of authority.  The cunt who's in charge of the stationary cupboard... "Well, whit dae ye need a notepad fur?"  Just fucking hand me a fucking notepad you insipid, feckless, hopeless fucking retard. Just because you've the key to the stationary cupboard doesn't mean you need to know my business. CUNT!

The kinds of cunts who, if they were handed a uniform, would immediately ascend to a position of almost godlike authority over all those other fuckers who aren't wearing a uniform. Even getting handed a fucking Hi-Vis bib transforms some people into King Fuck of Shit Mountain (in their own minds).  Waiters are a great example of cunts who think  a penguin-jacket and bow tie makes them Lord Lucan. Just get me my fucking chips and stop sneering like you dinna eat fucking Hot Pockets. 

So... anyway... I think there's a certain mindset that, even subconsciously, rails against slaving like a darkie for the benefit of others while you get a percentage of the value of your own labour and are meant to be grateful to the cunt profiting off you for letting you share in the profit YOU generated. 

I have had one decent boss in my entire employment history. When I worked in Manchester my boss was brilliant. Used to call me The Aberdonian Fuckwit despite knowing fine well Im not from Aberdeen. Stop being so fucking anal and just get the job out!.

I can handle that type of abuse because its respectful, straitforward abuse and in return I could call him all the names under the sun.

All of my other bosses have been passive aggressive cunts to varying degrees. Theres not much that deserves a punch in the face more than some cunt making a sly dig about a sponge being left in the sink.
Posted ImageDAYS OFF THE BOOZE - 0DAYS OFF GAMBLING - 13516MINUTES OFF SMOKING - 30

#105 OFFLINE   HairyPie

HairyPie

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • Joined 08-July 16

Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:43 AM

Well in the end I decided to do nothing and just keep at my full time 40 hours (which doesn't include lunches).

2 reasons:

(i) was pissed off with the company response to flexible working and their complete lack of support to properly consider 36 hours. I had the strong impression they were sending an unspoken message as to how a male engineer wanting to drop a few hours is perceived / valued.

(ii) after a big analysis, it turned out that, if I took the 10% cut and then lost my 10% site bonus on top of that, then it would have been a real doomsday scenario. While we could still pay the mortgage and go on holiday etc, I would have had no real disposable income and that was not tenable.

So there you are.

I bought an extra weeks holiday and am carrying some holidays over too, so i will be able to use those extra days as a means to spent some more time with the kids.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts / advice.

You're terrible at tenable.

#106 OFFLINE   Chewie37

Chewie37

Wookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,144 posts
  • Joined 03-July 14

Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:01 PM

You're terrible at tenable.

Does he wear Tenable-lady when reading the Summer Transfer thread?
I've moved to California

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users