Ross County V Aberdeen (5Th Round)

Guest RosemountRed

Sounds like a very decent performance and thoroughly deserved victory.

I agree with some earlier comments about our best chance of winning the cup - we need Celtic at home in the next round. We won`t beat them in Glasgow whether Parkhead or Hampden.

We haven't lost to Celtic in the Scottish Cup at Parkhead since the 1950s, beating better Celtic teams than this with worse Aberdeen teams. Smash them at the tattie dome and fuck their treble.

Jack was superb yesterday. Taylor very solid at the back (still annoyed at his aimless punts up the park, Reynolds too).

Really felt like the team were desperate for that win yesterday. Great bounce for the goal. Bizarre the number of goals Shay has scored against County now.

I actually thought Taylor's distribution was very good yesterday. Three or four good balls on the deck into the midfielders feet. Won every header also. Very good performance.

Pity sportscene didn't show Jacks booking. It looked perfectly clean where I was looking up the line. Certainly compared to the boy who went straight through Hayes and Madden waved play on.

Madden was that dangerous mix yesterday. A Hun, obviously, but more importantly was keen to try to let the game flow through two or three challenges (which is to be commended) but to then blow for something fairly innocuous but in a more dangerous position.

Dingwall is shite and punching well above its weight. But it's a good tidy well run club and Boyce and Shalke are a dangerous wee combo.

I actually thought Taylor's distribution was very good yesterday. Three or four good balls on the deck into the midfielders feet. Won every header also. Very good performance.

Perhaps being harsh on him with his distribution. The more I think back, there was just the one aimless lump forward. Good ball over the top for McGinn not long after and great run forward that led to his dipping shot too. Reynolds was awful for it throughout though.

We should treat sevco with the same disdain as we treat the likes of county but we all know we won't , that's deeks Achilles heel, he doesn't know how to play against the twins, love the guy for making us respectable again but he doesn't have Fergies killing instinct, is the difference between a good manager and a great one.

They'll beat us up here.

• Upvote 1