#1351 OFFLINE   mavv1903

mavv1903

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Joined 28-June 11

Posted Yesterday, 10:57 PM

1st time on here since final.....Too gutted, totally gutted.

Think Mciness got his sub wrong taking off Mcginn, know what he was trying to do but lost that out ball..

And whats with own fans fighting ? just before game guy hit a guy in row behind me totally burst his nose open,some mess.. had to get medics etc...The during game a few punches thrown in a few rows in front of me FFS...Never understood it..

#1352 OFFLINE   mavv1903

mavv1903

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Joined 28-June 11

Posted Yesterday, 10:58 PM

Think Mciness got his sub wrong taking off Mcginn, know what he was trying to do but lost that out ball..

And whats with own fans fighting ? just before game guy hit a guy in row behind me totally burst his nose open,some mess.. had to get medics etc...The during game a few punches thrown in a few rows in front of me FFS...Never understood it..

#1353 ONLINE   The Boofon

The Boofon

Chairman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,306 posts
  • Joined 15-July 07

Posted Yesterday, 10:59 PM

Was a great weekend.

Spoiled by the result but if truth be told we were hanging on the last 10 minutes and I suspect would have got fucked in extra time.

Fair play to Finkle and Matson who got me into their bus at full time after me failing to find my own one. Seen a few folk get similar treatment. Good to see dandies looking after each other.

Must admit I was almost greeting at full time. Never felt so much emotional pride in our team in my life.

#1354 ONLINE   The Oxford Don

The Oxford Don

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,535 posts
  • Joined 17-January 06

Posted Yesterday, 10:59 PM

Because hampden gives a rubbish view. I still have no idea how close Stockley was to scoring, or whether there was anything to get excited about with the two shots that Gordon palmed away.
Yes it's painful (more now than it was on Saturday), but I'd still like to see it.

Stockley - decent chance, connected well but header straight at Gordon. Either side of him and it's probably a goal.

Two shots in the first half - well struck but routine saves.

The 2-on-1 is just a vast mutual fuck-up which you'd expect to be converted at amateur level.

Shinnie shot from distance was travelling and forced Gordon into a good stop.

Consi was only a couple of feet from connecting with McLean's cross at the start of the second half, super ball which had Celtic defence scrambling.

That's about it in terms of meaningful chances.
Posted Image

#1355 OFFLINE   mavv1903

mavv1903

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Joined 28-June 11

Posted Yesterday, 11:00 PM

Found my seat but not me, I was on way to toilet when we got the corner and stood at the top and watched goal, time I came back doon Celtic just equalised.

anyway

#1356 OFFLINE   mavv1903

mavv1903

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Joined 28-June 11

Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM

opps double post lol

#1357 OFFLINE   Jds192

Jds192

Senior Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Joined 09-January 16

Posted Yesterday, 11:20 PM

Just noticed Hayes comments about nothing wrong with 'Brownies' celebrations at end of game and the emotions of a treble making history season.

Could do without that. Maybe angling for a move.

#1358 OFFLINE   Misers Hill

Misers Hill

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Joined 24-April 08

Posted Yesterday, 11:23 PM

Dunno if its been mentioned,why the fuck was that cunt,allowed to get treatment on the pitch for five minutes,a yard from the touchline...? should of been scraped aff.. ah..i get it canna hae that cunts playing with ten men...

#1359 ONLINE   ebbe

ebbe

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,991 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

Posted Yesterday, 11:40 PM

Glorious losers on and off the park.

#1360 OFFLINE   Panda

Panda

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Joined 14-November 05

Posted Today, 12:23 AM

Dunno if its been mentioned,why the fuck was that cunt,allowed to get treatment on the pitch for five minutes,a yard from the touchline...? should of been scraped aff.. ah..i get it canna hae that cunts playing with ten men...

The rule was changed this season so that if a player is yellow or red carded, the player they injured can stay on and get treatment, since they would otherwise be numerically disadvantaged.

However, Stockley wasn't actually booked, so the referee could have insisted Tierney went off.

But, the whole point of the original rule in the first place was to cut out cheating and players feigning injury. Since Tierney had blood pouring out of his mouth, the referee would likely have assumed he wasn't faking it.

#1361 OFFLINE   daytripping

daytripping

Leonardo.

• Members
  • 13,534 posts
  • Joined 09-February 11

Posted Today, 12:31 AM

Still can't understand why we didn't get Wright on when we were on the ropes, young lad to give us an out ball when we were fucked, said it at the time and still can't comprehend Mcinnes in his thinking.

Fucking shaking my head as well at the length of Rooneys contract, he's done.

We need Christie but can't afford him but Wright will be like a new signing so not all bad.

Finally... Logan...what a day to have your worst game for us, you were shit.

Still proud of the team and the performance, a team that cost 200k to put together ran the multi million invincibles pretty close, not so bad.

Love Aberdeen. 

#1362 OFFLINE   Jds192

Jds192

Senior Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Joined 09-January 16

Posted Today, 01:38 AM

Scott Wright saying The Sun that Jonny Hayes hamstring was tight with ten minutes to go but they tried to hold back change until extra time.

Bizarre if that is true as Hayes just kept losing the ball and looked done.

#1363 OFFLINE   strachanmcgheegoal

strachanmcgheegoal

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,103 posts
  • Joined 29-September 11

Posted Today, 06:21 AM

As was Shinnie, Jack, Maclean, Considine and probably most worryingly Lewis. With extra time looming taking on Wright (or Pawlett) wasn't the issue. It's who the fuck we took off.

#1364 ONLINE   RUL

RUL

Director of Football

• Members
  • 10,401 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted Today, 06:53 AM

The last incident was not far from me, boy was rightly calling celtic dirty fenians. Guy turned round to voice his anger though and told the boy he shouldn't be supporting Aberdeen saying stuff like that.

Boy thought about the feedback provided and keen to prove his Aberdeen credentials leaned over and punched him on the puss.

The situation then calmed until another red moved down to end of row and spent the rest of the game repeatedly chanting die you fenians.... Trying to goad him into a response. He thought better of it. Doubt he will be back at a game again as he was about in tears and on about how you don't expect this kind of behaviour from Aberdeen to his mates who were offering no comment whatsoever. I can only assume he is a cup final fan.

Pretty enjoyable all round.

#1365 ONLINE   DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Breakthrough Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Joined 06-January 07

Posted Today, 07:00 AM

What was up with the empty seats at the front of the West Stand? It looked like the front 3 rows, so essentially the seats that don't normally become available until the others have sold out. Was it a fuck up by the ticket office - seems bizarre given how quickly AFC announced our allocation was sold out. Looked like at least a couple of hundred seats too so can't have been the 50 returns that went on sale last minute.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Match Thread (Scottish Cup)

57 user(s) are browsing this forum

9 members, 48 guests, 0 anonymous users