Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Quite funny the furore from the unwashed on Cascarino's comments. He is right though and they know it!

He wrote: "“When I look at the squads and I see the names, Kenny Miller playing at 53 or whatever he is, I see players who are playing League Two, League One football who go to Scotland to continue their career.

"People like Steven Whittaker at Hibernian. Anthony Stokes went to Hibs, he was left out at Blackburn. Look at Josh Windass, a promising young player but he went from Accrington to Rangers. I could give you a load of players.

"Scotland’s player of the year last season was Scott Sinclair - Aston Villa let him go.

“But the gulf I am talking about, between PSG and Celtic, is the same as between Celtic and Dundee. (HAHAHAHA)

“I just don’t think their record stacks up if you look at all the information out there. Neil Lennon is an ex-Celtic player, he said what he said about me. Whatever, I know Neil. Neil and Chris Sutton are the same - they want to say this is an amazing achievement. If it’s that amazing please tell me who’s going to beat Celtic next? Because I can’t see it.

“If Man City went unbeaten in League One do you think he would be having an open-top bus for that? That’s essentially the gulf between Celtic and the rest in Scotland.”

Somebody outwith the weegia with a bit of perspective, journalists and pundits up here are arselicking cowards.

Guest milne_afc

Liam Miller apparently at deaths door in a hospice? 36... SHOCKING if true?!

Ffs. First his wife and now him. His poor kids.

Sure he was playing for Falkirk just the other week?!?

“You go in his office and I swear I have never seen carpet that thick in my life.

"You almost need a rugby scrum just to shut the front door - it is phenomenal. But it was lovely…I wanted to take my shoes off just to feel it between my feet!"”

WTF

Thick carpets - the tim equivalent of succulent lamb.

Note the way it's worded as well: 'lunge' etc. Deliberately provocative language. Stockley was backing into Tierney as they both challenged for a high ball and caught him in the face with a stray elbow. The Sun however makes it sound like fucking MMA or something.

Talk about pandering to the prejudices of your readership.

You go in his office and I swear I have never seen carpet that thick in my life.

"You almost need a rugby scrum just to shut the front door - it is phenomenal. But it was lovelyI wanted to take my shoes off just to feel it between my feet!"

WTF

Rogers likes the feeling of the carpet on his tights when he slips off his shoes ?