Pet Hates

StandFree1982

18 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

She doesn’t respect you kelto, probably cause you’re a grown up man who makes up wee videos for the internet.  Maybe cause you’re a goth.

I'm a Renaissance Man... wee videos on the internet are just a small part of my vast repertoire of 'Things Kelt Does and Does Well'. 

I was going to add that I'm not a Goth, but you never truly stop being a Goth.

spacer.png

• Dildo 1
20 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

I've seen that Scottish farmer comedian boy doing that on his tv programme. I always wondered if that was @fatjim that's on here. 

Do you mean Jim Smith? I'm not him. My name isn't Jim. My real first name is Jay.

I'm not Chris Forbes either but I do know him and he is an Aberdeen fan. He is in that show with Jim Smith. He is also in that comedy cop show. 

2 hours ago, fatjim said:

Do you mean Jim Smith? I'm not him. My name isn't Jim. My real first name is Jay.

I'm not Chris Forbes either but I do know him and he is an Aberdeen fan. He is in that show with Jim Smith. He is also in that comedy cop show. 

Have you written a book?  

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That would be a great idea. Title " The Procrastinator "  and it's just 250 blank pages.   

Then on page 251, just write:

I’ll be back

??????

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I've got one about a Scottish geezer who , fed up with life in his home country, goes to live in a Brazilian swamp. He befriends a young team known as the "Rap  <span class="flipH">K&#9657;</span>idz' and they get up to all sorts of mischief. 

What's his back story?  Why did he flee Scotland overnight with just the clothes on his back?  Did he change his name? 

Folk that flash at you to put your lights on because they think it’s dark enough to warrant it.

I don’t have the discipline to stick to the actual law, I’m not stooping to your random expectations of me. Drive longer without them on in spite

14 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Folk that flash at you to put your lights on because they think it’s dark enough to warrant it.

I don’t have the discipline to stick to the actual law, I’m not stooping to your random expectations of me. Drive longer without them on in spite

Still driving the fiat 500? 

• Haha 2