Sevco Thread

Hopefully another one coming up here thinking he'll piss it....like Joey Barton.

Be terrific if it's a massive expensive mistake

Hopefully it is an expensive mistake for huns especially if he gets a career ending injury early on in his hun career. He hasn’t really done much in the last few years so hopefully the Scottish game passes him by without him getting much goal mouth action.

150k a week was the rumour when he went to Bournemouth 

God knows how much of that the hun are covering

He should score goals for them but I'd have said the same when he went to the MLS and he did fuck all there.

Guess his arrival means they are punting Freddo

He scored 11 goals in 19 appearances.  Not sure that's f*ck all.  I can't see this working out well for Sevco though, he's 36 now.

Praying the dons pull a few shrewd signings out the bag and finish above them! It feels a little like desperation to win the league and get to the champions league. Interesting to see what happens in the summer when they don’t! How can a club that post a 12m loss be aloud to sign players on ridiculous wages?

Do people seriously think he’s going to be shite in this league? He will easily get double figures by the end of the season.

don’t think so! People just aren’t believing the media hype. A lot of people probably believe he will score a few goals but they won’t get value for money if they are paying him 20k+ a week.

Do people seriously think he’s going to be shite in this league? He will easily get double figures by the end of the season.

Based on what? I pay little attention to English pish these days.

Boys 36 and probably coming up here expecting an easy ride. Mind the last one who thought that....

Given the amount of chances sevco create Defoe may well score plenty if he can get into position. Morelos needs about 20 chances to score 1, Defoe may be more clinical.

That said i hope he's has the same effect that Dublin and Wright had for the tims when they came up expecting an easy time.

Fuck the huns.

That’s not the party line, m8. He’s shite and past it etc.