Where Are They Now

Having been to Southampton and Leicester for Half Man Half Biscuit gigs, and finding that both are shit holes, but Leicester slightly less so, I am content with this result.

Actually, Southampton is much more of a shit hole. A mutant fest to end all mutant fests.

Sorry.

Agree. Leicester is a bit of a dive but not the worst.

Southampton however is a shithole.

Guest the shepherd

Goughie tried to shake my hand, wasn't having that. Thought he was going to kill me to be fair.

Quite right min, you don't know where his hand has been although we could provide a very good guess.

Wouldn't stop badgering me for coke in that sports bar that used to be where private eyes 2 is one Sunday afternoon. Got what he deserved when he got a doin.

Why am I now picturing you like Tony Montana at the end of Scarface with a giant pile of white powder on your table, telling Kerr and other wankers “no, fuck no”

Wouldn't stop badgering me for coke in that sports bar that used to be where private eyes 2 is one Sunday afternoon. Got what he deserved when he got a doin.

A pal of mine, and well known Y face, once got refused to sing Sex Pistols - Bodies at kareoke there.

He felt aggrieved. Disappeared. Five minutes later every light and speaker went off, complete darkness through the whole bar. He'd gone down to basement (he's a sparky) and switched all the power off. Chaos

One of the best stories Aberdeen has ever heard

Guest milne_afc

Lol

Love this kinda thing on here

Not only would every single guy on here want to penetrate her, they would never get the chance

That's bollocks.