Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Are you from Dundee or have you spent any time living/working there?

No I'm not from there, nor have I lived or worked there. But my point remains, Dundee the city has come on leaps and bounds in the last 20 years whilst Aberdeen has regressed. Anyone arguing the contrary has some vested interest or influence.

You tend to watch many people load their dishwasher? Or is your relationship on the rocks and your missus is really pissing you off?

Not quite watching but when I open the dishwasher and some fud has put their manky cutlery in upside down it does piss me right off.

Relationship with the misses is the usual roller-coaster ride when one minute she can be that filthy whooore she was when we first started seeing each other and the next she can hit the roof just because she caught me wanking into a pair of her pants....

From one extreme to the other really

Not quite watching but when I open the dishwasher and some fud has put their manky cutlery in upside down it does piss me right off.

Relationship with the misses is the usual roller-coaster ride when one minute she can be that filthy whooore she was when we first started seeing each other and the next she can hit the roof just because she caught me wanking into a pair of her pants....

• Upvote 1

That is a bit odd. She never complains when I wank into a pair of her pants.

Woman that stand at a bus stop for 10 minutes, but wait 'till they get on the bus before rummaging about in their bag to find their purse then rummage about in their purse looking for the exact change. Really boils my piss if im cutting it fine to get to work on time. Arseholes.

Solution, get up earlier and don't leave it so fine.

Or..

Hit her. Hard.

Woman that stand at a bus stop for 10 minutes, but wait  'till they get on the bus before rummaging about in their bag to find their purse then rummage about in their purse looking for the exact change. Really boils my piss if im cutting it fine to get to work on time. Arseholes.

Solution #2.

Stick in at school & get an education so you don’t rely on a job that you need to be ‘on time’ for

• Downvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

Woman that stand at a bus stop for 10 minutes, but wait  'till they get on the bus before rummaging about in their bag to find their purse then rummage about in their purse looking for the exact change. Really boils my piss if im cutting it fine to get to work on time. Arseholes.

Walk or drive to work.

Fuck taking a bus