Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Damien Duff joins Celtic as Reserve Team Coach,

Came out with the usual pish  as well: 

"I had the kits all the way through, Celtic and Manchester United were my teams. I don't think it ever got close but yeah, I would have come up here [to play].

Not a surprise he went about in a Man U top, everyone in Ireland (North and Republic) is  a fucking Man U fan. 

Damien Duff joins Celtic as Reserve Team Coach,

Came out with the usual pish  as well: 

Not a surprise he went about in a Man U top, everyone in Ireland (North and Republic) is  a fucking Man U fan. 

Could say the same about folk in Aberdeen, seems to be less of them last four or five years though, wonder why that is...

Could say the same about folk in Aberdeen, seems to be less of them last four or five years though, wonder why that is...

I've seen a LOT more people kicking about in Man U tops in Northern Ireland than in Aberdeen, and that's only from a few weeks there every year.  Probably because their own leagues are of a worse standard than ours. hence the attachment to the English teams. 

One of the funniest things is to watch an England game in Ireland, with all the abuse they give the players in the England team, whilst wearing their Liverpool and United tops.

Irony is lost on these people.

Aye nobody in Scotland would be caught dead supporting an English team.