Chidiebere Nwakali

What is everyone basing their opinion of this player on?

40 minutes in a dysfunctional team when he hadn't kicked a ball, or even trained much by all accounts, in the month since Rugby Park.

In that case, all our players are $hite and worthy of equal ridicule.

I'm basing it on his failed loan before us... he doesn't have the mentality to make it at a big

Club like Aberdeen.

Got signed to Man City on the back of a good youth championship, thought he had made it.

Has bottled every opportunity he has had.

Will fade into obscurity this summer. Only his hertitage to blame. Nigeria

• Upvote 3

Where are you getting that from

He is fantastic

No fucking way is Chidi coming up here permanent. Which is a shame, as i believe he has some terrific qualities.

He has something about him. Just needs to be more disciplined but imo is worth persevering with

He is a brilliant player, don't know how there can be any ambiguity at all

He certainly has potential. Needs a run of games to get used to his team mates.

:rolleyes:

• Downvote 1
Guest the shepherd

Chidi has been written off as another Uchechi, Monakana, Parker type signing - racial stereotyping.....

.....Donervon Daniels, Anthony O'Connor, and Wes Burns to add a bit of ethnic diversity. Don't think it was being insinuated at all that just because Nwakali is of a certain racial origin, he is being stereotyped because of that. He is getting classed as being an ineffectual signing based purely on empirical, footballing observation.

Maybe you are simply trying to reel in a mackerel or salmon?

.....Donervon Daniels, Anthony O'Connor, and Wes Burns to add a bit of ethnic diversity. Don't think it was being insinuated at all that just because Nwakali is of a certain racial origin, he is being stereotyped because of that. He is getting classed as being an ineffectual signing based purely on empirical, footballing observation.

Maybe you are simply trying to reel in a mackerel or salmon?

We've had a lot of shite black and white players. Have we ever had anyone from China or India on our books? i'm sure we'll find one who's shite though.

Guest the shepherd

We've had a lot of shite black and white players. Have we ever had anyone from China or India on our books? i'm sure we'll find one who's shite though.

I mind we had the boy Adnan Ahmed on trial back in 2010 when he played Fraserburgh, although he came fae Pakistan, formerly part of India (pre-1947). He was worse than having a bad dose of diarrhoea. I wonder what he is doing with himself nowadays? Surely still nae impostering as a footballer.