Sevco Thread

3 hours ago, Lencarl said:

The Rangers moved three points clear and equalled a 114-year defensive record with a routine win at Hamilton Academical.

How so ?.

The Rangers have only existed since 31 October 2012.

One has nothing to do with the other.

It's a record that has stood for 114 years.

It's a 6 consecutive games record (and Sevco have existed at least that long).

7 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

according to AFC Heritage results site.in the 2014/15 season Aberdeen had 7 consecutive games without conceding a goal in the SPL

http://www.afcheritage.org/Matches/Fixtures/fixtures.cfm?season=2015-16&Squad=Senior

from Dec 6th to Jan 10th

I think they mean at the START of the season, not mid-season.

For starters I remember the Tims broke the record a few years back. Something like 12 games without losing a goal, and the one that ended the record was Jonny Hayes 30 yard screamer when we beat them 2-1 at Pittodrie. Rooney header made it 2-0.

Might've been the game Van Dijk was red carded I can’t remember. 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

For starters I remember the Tims broke the record a few years back. Something like 12 games without losing a goal, and the one that ended the record was Jonny Hayes 30 yard screamer when we beat them 2-1 at Pittodrie. Rooney header made it 2-0.

Just proves how pointless the record they are claiming is really.  Best defensive run in August. 

They are completely desperate to be seen as relevant. 

18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

WE did that in 1884/84 season. But a mix of SPL and League Cup  whatever its a silly thing to crow about. But it is Sevco

35 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

WE did that in 1884/84 season. But a mix of SPL and League Cup  whatever its a silly thing to crow about. But it is Sevco

A stunning achievement from us. All the more remarkable that it happened 19 years before we were even formed. Just shows what a club we truly are

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Wasn't the Celtic one, that Fraser Forster hadn't conceded. I could be wrong but think they conceded to somebody when he didn't play (might have been a cup game, or I'm maybe imagining it).

6 hours ago, Lencarl said:

The Rangers moved three points clear and equalled a 114-year defensive record with a routine win at Hamilton Academical.

How so ?.

The Rangers have only existed since 31 October 2012.

Not defending the hun cunts but they have equalled the record . It's not the old Rangers record it's a Scottish football record . So they could be in existence 1 year they have still equal the record .... cunts