New Stadium Approved

Would the people designing what equipment is needed not know better than folk on here?

We've spent 12 million on this facility. I doubt we'd not spend a bit more on the likes of a fucking punch bag if it was needed. If there was shortcuts to be taken it would be on the pitches.

It's unbelievable.

I'm sure they'd have space to hang a fucking punchbag if they thought it necessary.

Where’s the fucking swimming pool ?? FFs some of the comments about the size of the gym are hilarious... maybe they should add a few Lycra clad milfs hanging about reading women’s own and have a couple of elderly gentlemen wandering about wearing nothing but flip flops... it’s a Fitba training ground , nae David Lloyds

Don't worry, we're not abandoning the beach completely ;)

Would love to know some sports and conditioning reasoning from our experts in here as to the functional benefit a punch bag in particular has for footballers.

It's without question the most random thing folk have ever argued about on here. I have no idea what a football gym should have. Unless we have some professional footballers in here on the quiet I doubt anyone here does either.

Will there be dogshit placed strategically in a random pattern across the training pitches, with coachloads of pensioners bused in to wander through the middle of training sessions on a semi-routine basis?

We don't want to completely break with tradition, I hope.