Motherwell 0 - 3 Aberdeen

Guest the shepherd

Nah I think he means Greg will be ditched for Devlin. I don’t think he will, as there is clearly an issue between the player and manager

Joe

Vyner

McKenna

Consi

Logan

Deano

Bryson

Leigh

Hedges

McGinn

Sam

Love Substitute by Clout. "Sam, you've been loyal, true and faithful, all this time of being alone..."

Fits in well with how Aberdeen play Sam Cosgrove.

We do have form.  Remember when we tried our expansive stuff and got ripped a new one, ironically by Curtis Main at Hampden so we took in Mckenna and shitfested our way to a 1-1(think) the following week. 

I don't think we'd even reached Hampden, think it was earlier in the season and a league cup 1/4? The one where Lewis threw a couple of goals in. We did go on to get stuffed at Hampden later in the season though

Clearly erased from my memory.  Whenever Mckennas recall happened.   

Aye I know the games you mean. Back-to-back games at Fir Park, the first of them was a LC quarter-final and we lost 3-0. We then played McKenna from the start in the following game (at the time he was still a relative fringe player, that was the start of his proper run in the team) and shithoused our way to a 1-0 win. 

Guest the shepherd

Ace song that was. South African band, if memory serves me right?

Howzat? Who sang that one? Aussie band?

Bang on, Clout were a South African band from Johannesburg. Never heard the song Howzat until playing it just now. Quite a catchy tune by Sherbet.