Aberdeen Vs St Johnstone

m unashamed to admit this, i really like magennis.

he had 2 ropey seasons but id say hes been our most improved player this season. a tank who never gives up. think its really helping him having mcginn and hayes to bounce off all the time

but the guy is really starting to come into his own. could be a cult favourite soon :laughing:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

why be like that?

i knew folk would see the fact we kept a clean sheet as a way to berate jamie

why not just support the team, eh?

you are revolting

Langfield fucked up and cost us the Killie game. Brown came in, made no mistakes and kept a clean sheet. Don't see why Langfield should automatically waltz back into the first team. Do you?

haha, yeah...im sure that excuse would have been rolled out if it was jamie in goal, eh?

spanner

I would have afforded Langfield the same leeway in that conditions. What I will say though, is that the defence looked more confident, Brown was very assured with the ball at his feet, and, most importantly, when he had the ball in hand the first thought on his mind was to get the game moving quickly by looking instantly for his full backs to throw it out to, on the deck.

In fact, the complete opposite to your page 7 fella.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

och come on

you dont class standing still at half time when you should be warming up, as unprofessional?

if its impossible to tell if jamie touched him or not, then how can you say he gave away a penalty?

no, its not

Errrr, cos they got a penalty! He rushed out, stuttered, then launched himself at the boys feet. So if it's so obvious he never touched him why wasn't the red card rescinded?

• Downvote 1

Looked/sounded like an all round good display, especially considering the weather. We have to do all we can to keep McGinn beyond his current contract - brilliant player. One good thing coming from these injuries is that it gives others that wouldn't get near the starting 11 a chance to claim a place. A couple have more than done that. I doubt if many more teams could cope as well as we have to be honest, as has been said.

Looked/sounded like an all round good display, especially considering the weather. We have to do all we can to keep McGinn beyond his current contract - brilliant player. One good thing coming from these injuries is that it gives others that wouldn't get near the starting 11 a chance to claim a place. A couple have more than done that. I doubt if many more teams could cope as well as we have to be honest, as has been said.

I agree with most of what u say...including this.........one request though.....change the picture!! :thumbup1: