Aberdeen Vs St Johnstone

As much as I don't rate Langfield, I don't understand the clamour for the fat wage thief to go in goals.

About 3 stone overweight & doesn't want to be here.

Hopefully we'll accommodate his request on 1st Jan.

Fatty Broons treatment at the hands of that nasty cu*t Broon (old) has been nothing short of scandalous...he stepped up to the plate last season when Langfield was "having a moment" and never let the side down...He should start on Sat regardless of the outcome of the appeal

Fatty Broons treatment at the hands of that nasty cu*t Broon (old) has been nothing short of scandalous...he stepped up to the plate last season when Langfield was "having a moment" and never let the side down...He should start on Sat regardless of the outcome of the appeal

You are always on the windup aren't you :laughing:

I know you are just fishing but off the top of my head we lost a goal against Motherwell in the cup last season due to the fat cunt brown falling over . The cup semi final the fat cunt was shit at both goals .

Jason brown is shite and a tosser on top of that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are always on the windup aren't you :laughing:

I know you are just fishing but off the top of my head we lost a goal against Motherwell in the cup last season due to the fat cunt brown falling over . The cup semi final the fat cunt was shit at both goals .

Jason brown is shite and a tosser on top of that.

Langfield is worse and a bigger tosser so we're stuck really.

• Upvote 1

Just not when he's in Tenerife eh?

Haha I didn't say Langfield wasn't a tosser did I . He fucked up in tenerife a few years ago for sure.

Jason Brown clearly has some serious issues, fuck him. As I say in an ideal world we wouldn't have brown or Langfield but for me Langfield just shades it ( an indication of how low my opinion is of fatty brown rather than how high it is for Langfield).

Haha I didn't say Langfield wasn't a tosser did I . He fucked up in tenerife a few years ago for sure.

Jason Brown clearly has some serious issues, fuck him. As I say in an ideal world we wouldn't have brown or Langfield but for me Langfield just shades it ( an indication of how low my opinion is of fatty brown rather than how high it is for Langfield).

What happened in Tenerife?

I know he went off on one in Magaluf with Calderwood but I've never heard the Tenerife story.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Both shit and tossers but Brown is much worse. For all his faults at least Langfield seems to care about playing for Aberdeen. That fat wank brown isnt even professional enough to keep himself in shape. He's a fucking loser too , benchwarmer his whole career.

Langfield was a fantastic no1 at all his previous clubs before the insanity of us signing him?

Langfield was a fantastic no1 at all his previous clubs before the insanity of us signing him?

As I've said they are both shit, but I take your point.

Brown is the one though spouting all that pish a few months ago about being a premier league and international goalkeeper for X amount of years. Making out he had been successful or something. 9 appearances in 5 years at Blackburn and 3 Wales caps in that period hardly make him the worldbeater he clearly thinks he is.

His performance at RB in a lot of the games has been appalling, zero positional ability. Said it before he should be on the bench and never a confirmed starter no matter how many injuries we have. I like the lad as a person, he has a great physique, but he isnt what we need , we need footballers.

His final ball the past few months has been the best we have had.

No other player in our team is putting the quality of balls into the box that he is.