Dundee Away

I don't think Broon deserves any credit...McGinn was not found by Broon he was picked from players who had agents looking to get a deal for their clients...we've lucked out with McGinn lets not get carried away with thoughts that Broon discovered McGinn

Was it not a case that Brown shared a car journey with McGinn and they

discussed the move then?

I'll hold my hands up and admit I thought that converting a winger to a striker

wouldn't work but sometimes it's great to be wrong.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

I'm sure Redstar's man enough to hold his hands up and admit

that Brown pulled off a signing coup then. :-)

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

I agree. To be honest as it's a new year I've decided to reflect on my criticism of the GWT/GWB.

I'm pleased he's ditched that stupid bunnet that he wore for a couple of games for a start. He's also added a little bit of humour to his interviews recently. He's maybe not such a bad egg after all.

I defo thought the converting mcginn to striker wouldnt work and he'd be back on the wing by christmas a bit like the changing pawlett into a central player by mcghee

I Think most were pissed off at the time of the signing (& hearing he was going to be used as a striker) :nutter: because we had finally signed a decent winger in Hayes & were hopeful that we'd have another potentially good one for the other side in McGinn & were finally going to have some decent width but Broon was going to use him in a more central role. Remember, at this time none of us (except MT) knew anything much (or how exciting) of Fraser.

But it seems (now) that this was Broon's plan & credit to him for it cos he got it spot on on this one & a lot of us were wrong I'm glad to say.

McGinn was a great bit of fortune & hopefully it was as planned & also, hopefully :crossfingers: Broon has a decent plan for replacing Fraser with a decent winger & this is why he's allowed Pawlett to extend his loan by a few weeks into Jan, so he can source a better replacement.

• Downvote 1