Aberdeen V Hearts (1 - 3)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this one.

Not expecting a great game though.

Should be a great crowd but will be very tense unless the team can get us buzzing early doors.

Hearts will try & kill the game & will likely be very aggressive.

I will go for 2-1 Dandies & a couple of red cards (hopefully no injuries) & a crowd of between 13 & 14k (maybe over 14k) :crossfingers:

Not expecting a great game though.

Should be a great crowd but will be very tense unless the team can get us buzzing early doors.

Hearts will try & kill the game & will likely be very aggressive.

I will go for 2-1 Dandies & a couple of red cards (hopefully no injuries) & a crowd of between 13 & 14k (maybe over 14k) :crossfingers:

i don't see why. We've been 0-0 going into the last 10 recently and won 2-0 in both. Crowd need to be patient.

i don't see why. We've been 0-0 going into the last 10 recently and won 2-0 in both. Crowd need to be patient.

Ha ha I was offshore for both but I'm guessing it was very tense in those two game you mention. Especially the cup game when we were playing with ten men.

Followed by utter elation from goals onwards.

Ha ha I was offshore for both but I'm guessing it was very tense in those two game you mention. Especially the cup game when we were playing with ten men.

Followed by utter elation from goals onwards.

Was only at the cup game out of the two, I wouldn't say the support was tense,there was tremendous backing for the lads on the park.

I had PP as MOTM just shading it over McGinn but thinking about it more, it's maybe being a little harsh on McGinn.

McGinn was all over the park last nite. Not just out wide a lot but he was back defending a lot as well. The guy ran his legs off.

He was guilty of going for shots when there was better options available a couple of times but I can forgive him that (in hindsight) cos he was so desperate to get that "goal from open play" monkey off his back.

I have changed my mind & would give McGinn the MOTM now. It's close between them & fantastic to have two players giving so much & running each other so close (imo) but McGinn gets it just.

:crossfingers: That's last seasons MachineGinn back & if it is, then the rest had better start to worry cos we are on the up.

Hopefully Hayes can produce now as well & Zola can hit a bit of a goal run & Robson can get back close to his former self. We'd have the makings of a fkn fantastic squad/side.

Just need a little luck & for everything to fall in the right places & McInnes will see his vision realised perfectly.

I presume Shaughnessey is available for this (because he was eligible for u20s game)? SFA aint updated their suspension list in about two weeks tho so nae much clue

Not sure what suspension he was given.

Liam Craig got two game ban (one in cup & one in league) for violent conduct (although his was more serious) but Shaughnessy has already served a league game ban so will be eligible I'd imagine.

Although I think Hector deserves to start. IMO he was unfairly dropped in the first place as had been on very good form. He's been better than Joe imo, so Joe should be improving to get Hector out.

I realise there is an argument for playing Joe ahead of him because he is OUR player but if we are to have any hope of keeping Hector beyond Jan (& I hope to fuck we do) then we have to use him. Especially whilst he's on good form & doing very little wrong.

Just saw/listened to the pre-match interviews with McInnes, Hayes and Reynolds.

Really positive stuff about the hard work ethic, team spirit, the fitness and the will to win.

All reasoned, thoughtful comments. None of your standard British footballer retarded, clichéd drivel.

Refreshing.

Really looking forward to tomorrow.

2-0 us.

Zola & McGinn