Films

On 4/24/2023 at 12:36 AM, tutankamun said:

‘Dark City’ (1998) with Keifer Sutherland, Rufus Sewell and Richard O’Brien.

The Truman Show meets The Matrix although not as good as either of those films. 

A lovely set of tits in one early scene :thumbup1:

6/10

I hear the Director's Cut of Dark City is by far the better version, is this true?

On 4/23/2023 at 7:41 PM, Ke1t said:

Southern Comfort. 

Still one of the greatest movies of all time. 

Looking back when i had a girlfriend in Kenner LA..that's just outside New Orleans we went to shit kicking bars with this type of music. Must have been 1995. Not bad people at all. Great fun

Stumbled across yon China O'Brien series there - her buddy who helps her kick fuck out of folk, has a wee attachment bitty instead of a hand (lost in someway... An axe accident or summat), onto which he can screw various tools onto - handy as fuck (excuse the pun)👍 

What shit movies do you remember that had wee bits that were off the page?

7 hours ago, Dad said:

Stumbled across yon China O'Brien series there - her buddy who helps her kick fuck out of folk, has a wee attachment bitty instead of a hand (lost in someway... An axe accident or summat), onto which he can screw various tools onto - handy as fuck (excuse the pun)👍 

What shit movies do you remember that had wee bits that were off the page?

Creepozoids. 

Some good looking survivors of the apocalypse find a way into an abandoned military base (which looks a lot like a supermarket warehouse), whereupon one of them is attacked by a mutant stuffed rat. Lots of shenanigans ensue involving terrible special effects, naked birds showering, and your usual nipples-poking-through-tight-white-tops that you'd expect of a low budget 80s sci-fi flick. 

Behold... the attack of the stuffed rat. 

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Creepozoids. 

Some good looking survivors of the apocalypse find a way into an abandoned military base (which looks a lot like a supermarket warehouse), whereupon one of them is attacked by a mutant stuffed rat. Lots of shenanigans ensue involving terrible special effects, naked birds showering, and your usual nipples-poking-through-tight-white-tops that you'd expect of a low budget 80s sci-fi flick. 

Behold... the attack of the stuffed rat. 

I'll give that a wee watch son terrific 👍

On 5/20/2023 at 11:52 PM, milne_afc said:

Watched Sisu on the firestick.

Its probably a load of shit but I give it 9/10

Brain out action and good fun but the pedantic side of me kept coming out, the use of a T55 as a German tank I could just about handle but a DC3 with bomb doors.....I'm not having that :laughing:

The Long Good Friday about to start on film4. Think I'll give that a watch, not seen it in decades.

Edit.  Lasted 10 minutes. Felt like a feature length version of the Sweeney. Annoying soundtrack, and Charlie from Casualty was pretending he was villian.  Hasn't aged well. ( yeah Bluto, just like me)

On 5/20/2023 at 11:52 PM, milne_afc said:

Watched Sisu on the firestick.

Its probably a load of shit but I give it 9/10

Caught it in the cinema tonight. Top notch stuff, just great entertainment. Violent, gory and humorous with great dollops of silly. Only bugbear for me was it being in English. Should have been a subtitled movie. 

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

The Long Good Friday about to start on film4. Think I'll give that a watch, not seen it in decades.

Edit.  Lasted 10 minutes. Felt like a feature length version of the Sweeney. Annoying soundtrack, and Charlie from Casualty was pretending he was villian.  Hasn't aged well. ( yeah Bluto, just like me)

Re-edit.  Actually ended up watching it. Great film. 😄 Helen Mirren stars in it, but disappointingly doesn't get her incredible tits out.  Fun fact, her real surname was Mironoff,  descended from Russian aristocracy that fled the revolution. Her great gran was a countess. 

14 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Re-edit.  Actually ended up watching it. Great film. 😄 Helen Mirren stars in it, but disappointingly doesn't get her incredible tits out.  Fun fact, her real surname was Mironoff,  descended from Russian aristocracy that fled the revolution. Her great gran was a countess. 

She’s still sexy as fuck. Incredible woman. Oozes sex appeal 

• Upvote 1