Pet Hates

StandFree1982

They've made me hate the planet. I hope life on Earth is wiped out now just to spite them.

White middle class student retards with dreadlocks. I agree, id take the annihilation of the planet and my loved ones just to spite those cunts. Few things in the history of mankind worse than a white person, invariably middle class, with dreadlocks. Up there with peados, huns, isis, and the edl.

If it's us fucking up the planet then surely us being extinct is the best thing that could happen?

Absolutely moobs.  A nuclear holocaust would likely save the planet in the long term.  Some green fanatic could well be the person that starts a nuke war.  

Women who insist on giving you 'the tour' of their hoose if you've never visited them before. 

Unfortunately the wife is one of them.

"And here's the kitchen..."

"Aye. That's a kitchen, right enough."

Baffling. 

Isn’t that acceptable if the tour is leading to the bedroom?

Only if the sole purpose is leading to the bedroom for a shagging. Building up a little sexual tension in the lead up to "And here's the bedroom", but with the caveat that if that bedroom is knee deep in pizza boxes and unwashed knickers you're going to be leaving immediately. 

When you're in the bathroom/ on toilet and she comes in. Usually to speak shit

Fuck off and give me five minutes peace.

Why the fuck do they do that?

Any time we're leaving to go somewhere and I shoot to the bog for a pish she'll wander in and strike up a conversation.

"So where do we need to go? Do you think Meijer will have detergent? What are we doing for dinner?"   

Would ye nae? 

I dinna come in and discuss figurative shit when you're trying to have a literal shit. 

• Upvote 1

Only if the sole purpose is leading to the bedroom for a shagging. Building up a little sexual tension in the lead up to "And here's the bedroom", but with the caveat that if that bedroom is knee deep in pizza boxes and unwashed knickers you're going to be leaving immediately. 

Urgh, I pulled a barmaid from Ma’s once or twice, her flat was rancid, about a foot of garbage in the whole flat, doors didn’t close........still shagged her, didn’t like waking up sober in that pit of hell though, gads boke!

Fecal matters should be a private solitary affair behind a locked door.

Anything else is primitive behaviour.

Seen men/women/kids shitting in the street in the Congo. Nae public lavs over there right enough.

All the rage in India aswell i hear.

Was on Union St 1am one sat night when a woman did a shit behind a skip on Dee St beside Burger King. I was outside the music hall and noticed cos a crowd of folk had gathered on the busy street beside her and where shouting encouragement/abuse/death threats/phone numbers. Such was the furore the cops soon arrived and she was bundled into the van and carted off to the incinerator.