Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

Going to be a tough game they are in good form.

Agreed. Last 2 games have been about stopping the opposition. The run of games coming up look good on paper but we need to find some creativity from somewhere if we are going to get the points. Might be a case for Wright getting a little run in the No10 role as his best performances tend to be against the lesser sides.

• Upvote 2

Hopefully we can go on a run now. 14 games down, 8 away from home including away to every team above us and played Killie and the huns twice. 6pts off top with games in hand against most of them. Not so bad given the injuries and suspensions we've had to deal with.

and the fact we are playing absolutely shite

i remembered thinking last season, we are going to be some team when we hit some form. it never really happened, but suppose we still managed 2nd. would be fine to hit a proper run of wins and goals like we have done in previous mcinnes seasons

Boost Cosgrove being out as if he was fit we'd match st j with hoofing the ball forward.

Wright, McLennan and Wilson to start for me.

Fresh legs and we need to link up Wilson/Anderson/May to the midfield.

McLennan definitely deserves to keep his place. I'm done with May.

Lewis

Logan Considine McKenna Lowe

Ferguson Shinnie

McGinn Anderson McLennan

Wilson

McLennan definitely deserves to keep his place. I'm done with May.

Lewis

Logan Considine McKenna Lowe

Ferguson Shinnie

McGinn Anderson McLennan

Wilson

There was a moment we had the huns on the break last night and May was running down the left wing. Just made me think if he was in a St Johnstone strip a few years ago he would have absolutely outpaced and out powered Goldson. In the end he was breathing out his arse by the time he got to the box and just knocked it off Goldson

There was a moment we had the huns on the break last night and May was running down the left wing. Just made me think if he was in a St Johnstone strip a few years ago he would have absolutely outpaced and out powered Goldson. In the end he was breathing out his arse by the time he got to the box and just knocked it off Goldson

From the same position he scored two and papped us out the cup a few years back.  He's done

There was another one when the ball got played through and he had a three yard start on the Rangers defender and when they got to the ball the defender was about Two yards ahead of May, I thought it must have been Tavenier but it was actually Mcauley and he is about 76 years old. May is definitely done.