Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Considine

Vyner Leigh

Hedges Bryson McGinn

Cosgrove

subs: Cerny, Gallagher, Wilson, McLennan, Gleeson, Anderson, Campbell

prediction: 1-1 Cosgrove Pen

crowd: 17,211

Taylor, Ferguson and Main will all be back in the next 1-2 weeks. The injury tale of woe does not have much mileage left

Would be a real boost to our season if we could win this one.

Need to be bold again right from the start. No point sitting back and letting them settle into their game.

Even if we just put in a performance, rather than lying down to them, would be a massive improvement. THe fans can handle defeat if the players and management put in the effort to get a result, and when I say result I don't mean scraping a draw by defending with 11 men behind the ball. 

• Upvote 1

What's going to happen is McInnes will instruct Logan to man mark one of their players all over the park, creating massive holes in our formation and we'll get battered. He then realises he fucked up and changes it around and we start to get a lot more of the ball and create chances, but it's too little too late. 

We go into the next game and we revert back to the way we initially set up, the past repeating itself again and again. 

Even if we just put in a performance, rather than lying down to them, would be a massive improvement. THe fans can handle defeat if the players and management put in the effort to get a result, and when I say result I don't mean scraping a draw by defending with 11 men behind the ball.

This 100%

We don’t go into the game with a defeatist attitude (shouldn’t do that for any game), but instead run at them, bully them - within reason whilst Gollum or whoever is in charge - and excite the fans. It really isn’t that hard to do and I just can’t understand how we could have pulled out a performance like Saturday yet have been so bash all season

• Site Sponsor

He is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt stick with vyner and leigh though isnt he?

Whether he got lucky last weekend or not, in my opinion, he should stick with a winning team and not fuck about with it.

As stated above, if he has a go and we lose, most decent fans won't complain.

If he fucks about with the team and tactics and we lose, that's when fans will grumble like fuck (and rightly so).

Just get into the minky scummy bin rakers

Is Ferguson still out?  2 game ban?

Happy enough if he wants to continue with Leigh and Vyner.  But if he allows them to press (as opposed to standing rigidly on our 18 yard line admiring their centre halves' dribbling skills) I have a feeling the Celtic diamond will be wise to us.  They are very good at inter switching that diamond which pulls your pressing players around.  They then flood the gaps.  Exactly what they did to County on Saturday.

After 60 minutes Leigh will either be fucked chasing shadows or heading for the dressing room is my guess.

Thats not to say Ferguson would change that, only that Derek'll try and force another midfielder in there and stay zonal.      

Maybe McInnes will surprise everyone and send the players out with the idea of winning a game of football rather than damage limitation from the first whistle. 

We're going to get pumped most likely, but it's the manner in which we are pumped that's important. 

He'll definitely play the Vyner/Leigh defensive mid partnership again.

Whether it works again or not is another thing.

Get in their face and show no respect and have a go is all I want.

If we sit back and hope for the best then it'll be a comfortable 2 or 3 nil them.

I'm sure he will stick with Vyner and Leigh. The downside will be that the Tims will rip Consi apart playing at left back. Sound familiar...