Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

15 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Finished the Beatles 3 parter.  Last two episodes were superb.  As soon as Billy Preston was introduced to the sound the whole mood changed in the band and they actually looked to be enjoying themselves.  Total turnaround after the first episode.

Never seen so many fags being smoked in my live, no wonder there was a smoking warning on the screen before it.

Absolute legends.

Doubler. FTH

On 11/28/2021 at 7:27 PM, redstrummer said:

The Hunt for Bible John on the beeb , oooft the Glasgow slums at that time were off the scale !!

Good watch. Some great footage, obviously tunes as well. Feel so bad for the women. Brutal cunt he was. 

With all the scripture shit, I dare say bible John could've been a relative of @Clydeside_Sheep

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Watched a thing on the iplayer about Russian cunts muck about in these garages getting up to shit, collecting scrap metal and dressing up like nazis and that.

Quite hypnotic. The cunts must be freezing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000zgdc/garage-people

Yeah that's decent. 

I might have mentioned this before, but "Class Action Park" on Sky is one of the best docs I've ever watched. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Ramandu said:

No mystery, was an avalanche.

BBC had one about DB Cooper a while back, can't recall if I solved that one too.

DB Cooper mostly likely died in the Washington Cascade forests. Some of the money was found a decade later washed down to the Columbia River. These forests are vast and even today very few people venture in( i do camping and its awesome but scary). Reason why i think although very unlikely that Sasquatch exists.  You have to be here to see it.

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

You reckon? 

They were partially mutilated etc.....

That one I watched were trying to convince it was a menk(yeti) however the longer they went on about it the more it was clearly bullshit.

Stumbled into an area they shouldn't have been imo 

Accounts are always contradictory in these things. Body mutilation could have been frostbite damage or animals and people misremembering and misunderstanding.

27 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

DB Cooper mostly likely died in the Washington Cascade forests. Some of the money was found a decade later washed down to the Columbia River. These forests are vast and even today very few people venture in( i do camping and its awesome but scary). Reason why i think although very unlikely that Sasquatch exists.  You have to be here to see it.

Yeah, seems likely he didn't survive the jump (or much after). Was there not something about the money they found having been spilt up though, in a way that had to have happened post hijack?

You saying you believe in sasquatch?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2022 at 9:44 AM, Ramandu said:

Accounts are always contradictory in these things. Body mutilation could have been frostbite damage or animals and people misremembering and misunderstanding.

Yeah, seems likely he didn't survive the jump (or much after). Was there not something about the money they found having been spilt up though, in a way that had to have happened post hijack?

You saying you believe in sasquatch?

The money was buried on the river beach they said. I reckon he lived. He was very experienced.