Tv Series

Finished off Suits season 7.

Damp squib the ending like.

They needed to get Meghan out of the show, and it was blatantly obvious and predictable how it would be done.

Still an enjoyable TV series IMO.

Not sure I'm going to be convinced season 8 will be decent, but I've come this far to stop now.

Boy from my work stopped at the end of Season 3 and pretended that was the ending. Kinda wish I'd done the same.

I finished Evil Genius.

Glad she died. She was a cunt.

So was Wells in on it or nae? Seems obvious they were just trying to say he was to avoid the death penalty but why would they give him a loaded gun and why did he just stroll out of the bank instead of try to genuinely get away to get them the money to get the bomb off his neck? He wasn't the sharpest tool in the box though I guess - probably why they targeted him.

Watched all of, Safe.

8/10

Finished it last night. Liked the way the story was revealed over time from different perspectives with plenty twists and turns in there. Glad it's unusual in a Netflix sense that they wrapped it all up instead of deciding halfway through the season this is quite good lets drag it out for another few years.

thon 24 hour in police custody lest nicht wis grippin as the best drama ye cid hink eh. ffs bluto wha cid hiv seen that comin

thon new hing oan bbc wan wi hugh grant as the chufter tory is 5 star reviews aw ower the papers, eh'll hae tae watch. nae meh scene like but canna ignore reviews wi universal praise

My wee laddie has got right into the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Totally passed my by when the first came out, I was too old, but as kids programmes go it's pretty fucking good. The storylines are pretty complex (bearing in mind I'm pretty thick) but that and Spongebob are the only telly programmes I've sat with him and properly enjoyed. Worth a watch for you superhero fans out there.

My wee laddie has got right into the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Totally passed my by when the first came out, I was too old, but as kids programmes go it's pretty fucking good. The storylines are pretty complex (bearing in mind I'm pretty thick) but that and Spongebob are the only telly programmes I've sat with him and properly enjoyed. Worth a watch for you superhero fans out there.

Stoned much?

Spongebob himself is a prick, but Kevin and Squidward rule.

Scooby Doo is also a good watch. I still never suspect the innocent inkeeper until it's too late.

thon 24 hour in police custody lest nicht wis grippin as the best drama ye cid hink eh. ffs bluto wha cid hiv seen that comin

thon new hing oan bbc wan wi hugh grant as the chufter tory is 5 star reviews aw ower the papers, eh'll hae tae watch. nae meh scene like but canna ignore reviews wi universal praise

Bin in kus toad ee men e times ma sel AK mim

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1