Bradley Welsh/442 Magazine

France 98 we told him and his pals to ram the National firm plan they had, said we'd see them in France, we kept our side of the bargain, took near 50 for the guts of 3 weeks, him and the "national firm" went to Salou. I never understood that, maybe they were too poor to follow Scotland round France, I don't know. Anyway the day of the Norway game in Bordeaux we heard they were coming our way in a bus. We were at the bar across from the bus station early doors, I'm kinda glad they got stopped and held by the police on the way then deported, it wouldn't have ended well. Only game I've ever had a blade in my pocket for, glad I didn't use it, was so hyped at the time I would have.

There's a few of these types kicking about Edinburgh palling it up with Irvine Welsh. Reformed bad lads who're still at it. Bradley from Moredun acting like it was the ghetto. He may well have meant well with his charitable endeavours but looks more like a front. Welsh would lap that up as he glamourises the lifestyle. It's all pretty pathetic if you ask me, the state of the folk laying tributes, bams to a man

• Upvote 1

Ovs a person who never lived in Aberdeen in the 70's when the hun would take over the city for the weekend when they played up here, fair enough. Give me the youth of today over all that malarkey as well, can't beat a Nox crowd, so glad times have moved on.

What's a Nox crowd?