Sam Cosgrove

6 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

I don’t think there is anything for AFC to consider if this is true, as based on current form and interest levels his value must be dissipating daily. That would be a sensational bit of business. Bought for 20k and sold for 2m, and he’s honking..please be true

Steven Gunn would be told to get the car started & head for London with Cosgrove in the boot if it was. 

If true, and nobody comes back to bid higher, another potential query for DC to answer ?.

I would have thought if £2m offered we would have accepted with haste.

Cosgrove is looking more like the £20k player this year.

45 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

think theyve pulled the cosgrove story presumably realising its a heap of shite

It’s still there. See there is a journalist saying the story is true in regards to cosgrove. Not a big following but his name is Jonny Hulme.

it is odd that millwall would offer 2m when Sheff Wednesday only offered 700k.

1 minute ago, Tord31 said:

speaking of preston... whats moult up to

Last i saw was about a fortnight before Xmas. He had another op on his knee in the summer and so was still rehabbing. Neil quoted as saying "now seeing light and the end of tunnel"

However people who have suffered near death experiences also see light at the end of a tunnel

• Haha 2

Good deal for the club with his loss of form and contract running down.

Hes not a million miles away from averaging 1 goal in 2 for us, including months without scoring at the start.

Hes been a good player for us overall clearly and is now leaving when it suits all parties. 

A quick replacement before the window closes and it might have been a decent few days.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Sonoftherock said:

I've criticised the club a fair bit recently, but would be one of the best pieces of business in the history of this club if we got £2M for Cossy!

It really would be.

Even better if we actually seen some of the cash and it didn't just get laundered through Venezuelan full backs.