Boys You Played With Who 'made' It

There may be a thread on this already, so apologies if there is, can it and amalgamate.

I played with David Robertson (Aberdeen Primary Select) who was signed by the Dons and then went somewhere else. Think a few others went onto play Highland League. What about yourselves?

I played against Steven McGarry a couple of months ago... most Scottish fans probably wouldn't recognise him these days - the trademark locks are gone - he's as bald as Tup now!

Paul Lawson who went to Celtic, Ross County and Motherwell. He was at Aberdeen for a spell until he and one other got told not to come back for disappearing to Leeds for a trial if I remember right.

Andy Considine at Aberdeen.

Foster at Aberdeen.

Stuart Holden who went to Bolton - played with him at King Street before his family moved to the States.

Maloney trained for a stint at Aberdeen.

Rake of highland league players but I'd say the ones above were the ones who "made it".

Russel Anderson, Dennis Wyness, Jamie Buchan, Malcolm Kadepo, David Craig, Kevin Morgan, Tommy Wilson. .....was in the Aberdeen select teams with a few of them as well as the dons S form team. Good memories.....wish to fuck i had stuck at it to be honest when i got the knock back instead of hitting the piss. Always ended up speaking to Ryan Esson in the town but dont actually remember ever playing or competing with him for the keepers position

Russel Anderson, Dennis Wyness, Jamie Buchan, Malcolm Kadepo, David Craig, Kevin Morgan, Tommy Wilson. .....was in the Aberdeen select teams with a few of them as well as the dons S form team. Good memories.....wish to fuck i had stuck at it to be honest when i got the knock back instead of hitting the piss. Always ended up speaking to Ryan Esson in the town but dont actually remember ever playing or competing with him for the keepers position

I used to call him Malcolm Ketchup

Guest the shepherd

Russell McBride and Michael Stephen. Both are fantastic footballers who can feel they could easily made it at a higher level than Elgin City and Fraserburgh respectively. Both had trials with Dundee United.