Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Have you seen his record in the last 20-30 games?

It’s relegation material.

Not quite sure that's true although they did go through a bad 10 games or so (still beat us at Pittodrie in the middle of it) ...they still finished above us in 3rd place no matter that the season was curtailed. And he's just done another rebuild of his side as he has to do every year when he loses half his squad. Having just sold a young midfielder for £3million and with another one of similar age and quality that bossed our midfield yesterday. They'll not be that far behind us come season's end....certainly far closer to us than we will be to the arse cheeks.

10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Do you genuinely believe a barometer of who the better manager is are their head to head records, or are you too pig headed to admit you were talking shite?

It’s the most basic/direct one as they are playing their own tactics v each other so YES.

Why try make it more complicated than it is? There’s nothing else to split them really in terms of how they have performed in general other than fact McInnes has far better advantages at his disposal.

just because motherwell had a poor start to current campaign is your basis for saying McInnes is better lol

32 minutes ago, Millertime said:

If you use "lol" one more time, we are done 

Is lennon a better manager than guardiola since he probably has a similar record against him than Robinson has against mcinnes?

Lol.

ha ha ha ha

lol at your pathetic attempted point of counter.

what relevance is that to two mangers competing directly against each other in same league on a regular basis?

you REALLY are useless at this

9 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Ah right, you are adding in more criteria now?

You said head to head is the judge,  but seem to be changing that now, probably because you have been backed into a corner 

LOL how the fk am I adding more in? That is what I said all along.

competing directly against each other in same league & on similar level other than budgets & extra advantages that goes with that for McInnes 

on a regular basis at very most was added latterly but that goes without saying as only an idiot would compare them via one game or two & use that as his argument LOL.

I really am amazed at just how ridiculously stupid you are on this. 
Even for you, have you left your iPad logged in & the bairn’s gotten hold of it? Or has your idiocy really dropped even further in terms of maturity/sense?

Edit... LOL

8 hours ago, Millertime said:

No, you never

You should have, but you never

You simply said head to head 

Thats it 

so you pick out one post point out of the bunch & run with that as if it is the only one. I said it was a good method of direct judgment.

as they have played numerous times

Even if you wish to only pick their direct head to head games. How have they played out exactly?

16 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Interesting to see if the Motherwell boy Campbell signs an extension. Can sign pre contract with anyone in January.

expect the Huns to have tapped him up

wonder if he’ll follow Turnbulls lead & show club respect though. 

Don't think either of the old firm will be interested.  Both of those clubs need midfielders with a bit of guile, who can pick apart a stubborn defence.

Campbell looks better suited to a scrappers league like the English Championship.  I think he'll get a move down there and will probably do quite well!  While we've got McCrorie and Ferguson, I don't think we'll look at Campbell!  Would have loved to see McCrorie up against him!  Hope McInnes unleashes that duel next time!

7 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

£450 Hearts are charging their ST holders for home match PPV St ?

Budge has fucked over our ST holders. What was 18 guaranteed physical games at Tynie, this season, or if not possible, carried over to next season. Is now 18 games screened from Tynie by some strategically placed folk with shakey phones or some shit. But you can actually just buy this from Hearts TV. So families are sitting, with 4 STs, watching a game on one TV that some other family is doing the same on Hearts TV streaming service. But not paying for 4 STs. 

I give our jammie wearing fans a hard time. But they've pumped millions in. And continually she lifts them up by the ankles and shakes them for more. But then a lot of them like it and say hey, she's trying to help the club. 

I'd tell her to fuck off. I remember the cash cow in Tynie, for depositing your unwanted money, and the mini open top buses for sale. She gets fuck all from me. Except disdain. Covid and Doncaster have been PR nectar for her deflection tactics. 

21 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Some gesture from County.

offering to pay for/test any lower league sides they meet in cup.

hope more clubs do same. Hope we don’t do it for Hearts though

Every SPL club should be doing this for lower league clubs, with the obvious 2 exceptions of Dundee and Hearts who should also be doing it for their opposition. In fact I think the top 12 plus those 2 should be "adopting" one lower league club and paying for their testing all season. That would cover 2/3 of the clubs being tested all season. The SFA/SFL could then cover the final 14 clubs' testing bills and at least this makes an effort at keeping everyone in business till next summer. 

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Every SPL club should be doing this for lower league clubs, with the obvious 2 exceptions of Dundee and Hearts who should also be doing it for their opposition. In fact I think the top 12 plus those 2 should be "adopting" one lower league club and paying for their testing all season. That would cover 2/3 of the clubs being tested all season. The SFA/SFL could then cover the final 14 clubs' testing bills and at least this makes an effort at keeping everyone in business till next summer. 

A very sound & charitable idea 

guess we should do Arbroath &/or any club we have players loaned to

So many slated Shankland saying he couldn’t score v top flight sides. 
He’s making a fairly decent attempt at proving this wrong under other managers.

Mcinnes (& his style)  probably had a lot to do with Shanklands attitude with us.

His goals to games v ‘top flight’ sides under other managers is decent. League & cup games ?‍♂️

• Downvote 5
7 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Nae chance o' that happening.

The new norm is in motion.

Fitba, albeit with nae fans, is comfortably aligned with the Covid juggernaut.

It will continue as such.

You would like to think this was the case but the reason we couldn’t finish season behind closed doors in first wave was mostly due to emergency services, so if lockdown goes to similar level again then can’t see why it would be different 

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You would like to think this was the case but the reason we couldn’t finish season behind closed doors in first wave was mostly due to emergency services, so if lockdown goes to similar level again then can’t see why it would be different 

Just my opinion.

That part of Covid - initial panic / freakout stage is gone and nae returning.