Wimbledon Tennis

Cracking match between Kyrgios and Nadal just now. Quite a bit of needle going on between the players, Kyrgios has hit two underhand serves so far.

Hope if he loses the match he plants one on the ass scratching Spanish prick

Kyrgios is brilliant. ❤️ Him.

Kyrgios is brilliant entertainment.  A lot of folk who don't watch tennis outside of Wimbledon won't realise, but he is always like that.  He beat Nadal recently in Mexico, when he also threw in a few under arms.  He's usually more out of control/volatile.  I think he was a little bit more focused against Nadal - tactically it was great to see him unsettling Nadal, by calling out his OCD.  I don't understand my more players don't do it... If I was playing Nadal I'd wait in my chair and refuse to get up first.  

Half the folk criticising him on twitter were probably complaining 5 years ago, saying their were no personalities on the tour!

Australians are usually quite loyal to their sporting heroes, but he and Tomic are absolutely loathed by the general public and regularly slaughtered by media.  With Kyrgios it's a shame - his tantrums get more publicity that his actual achievements.

I think the annoying think about Kyrgios is that you can tell there’s a great player there but sadly the antics have just completely and utterly overshadowed his ability and that is a real shame. Whacking the ball off Nadal and actually meaning tho ha ha brilliant

Kyrgios is brilliant entertainment.  A lot of folk who don't watch tennis outside of Wimbledon won't realise, but he is always like that.  He beat Nadal recently in Mexico, when he also threw in a few under arms.  He's usually more out of control/volatile.  I think he was a little bit more focused against Nadal - tactically it was great to see him unsettling Nadal, by calling out his OCD.  I don't understand my more players don't do it... If I was playing Nadal I'd wait in my chair and refuse to get up first.  

Half the folk criticising him on twitter were probably complaining 5 years ago, saying their were no personalities on the tour!

Australians are usually quite loyal to their sporting heroes, but he and Tomic are absolutely loathed by the general public and regularly slaughtered by media.  With Kyrgios it's a shame - his tantrums get more publicity that his actual achievements.

You'd struggle to play with yourself in your chair.

New balls please.

One of these days we are going to get a close up of some beef curtains or a sweaty pish stain capture during a women's match.

Keep looking.

I wouldn't count on it. That Alex Morgan bird was wearing short cycling shorts under her normal shorts to stop such events. Women are wise to these types of things in the sporting world.

Better off hacking their icloud accounts where they're happy to show off the axe wound and chocolate starfish.

Didn't understand why Serena was bookies favourite for that final. Halep looked best bet for me, so decent day for us both. Someone above say Fed should be fav for mens final? Nah, Djok still the man to beat. Wouldn't bet too much against Fed though. He does seem to be taking the piss out of Old Father Time. Still expect he'll be runner up though.

Didn't understand why Serena was bookies favourite for that final. Halep looked best bet for me, so decent day for us both. Someone above say Fed should be fav for mens final? Nah, Djok still the man to beat. Wouldn't bet too much against Fed though. He does seem to be taking the piss out of Old Father Time. Still expect he'll be runner up though.

Men's tennis is more physical.

That is probably the case for many of the top, old guard. Federer comes back from injuries, winning slams whilst serving quicker and running faster having barely made quarters prior to his injuries?! In his late 30s

What do you put it down to? Maybe have a few cycling buddies? Wanted him to beat Djokovic today. Federer is easily the classiest player tennis has ever seen. Don't care how many majors the Serb wins, Fed is tops.

What do you put it down to? Maybe have a few cycling buddies? Wanted him to beat Djokovic today. Federer is easily the classiest player tennis has ever seen. Don't care how many majors the Serb wins, Fed is tops.

I don't think it's down to training hard and good nutrition...his response to sue barker's question about setting an example at 37 spoke volumes to me.

Ps I think Federer is smug, condescending cock.

I don't think it's down to training hard and good nutrition...his response to sue barker's question about setting an example at 37 spoke volumes to me.

Ps I think Federer is smug, condescending cock.

What response was that? (I'm convinced Nadal is doping, possibly Djokovic too, but Federer? Undecided)

What response was that? (I'm convinced Nadal is doping, possibly Djokovic too, but Federer? Undecided)

The one where he completely avoided answering it and mumbled on, firing in some nonsense about feeling good, saying 'yeah' a lot.

Come on, he was in a downward trajectory for years - struggling to get to quarter finals, hadn't won a grand slam in an age...Then, suddenly, he's back quicker than ever, hitting harder serves?

Google it. Have a look at some before and after pictures...

Mini posted a link to a blog about it

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/brian-boyd-federer-happy-to-talk-about-drugs-so-why-does-nobody-want-to-ask-1.3157855

He was tested 'over 14 times' in 2017 that's after being out for 6months with an injury.  Doubt it would be too difficult for a sportsman to get a therapeutic use exemption for testosterone in those 6months off, testosterone that'll still benefit him going forward, allowing him to either cycle or micro dose.

This goes back to 2010, taking some of the indicators from then and using them it absolutely stinks. https://federerisdoping.blogspot.com/2010/11/federer-linked-to-epo-and-other-peds.html