Films

I watched balls of fury last night and i have to say it was the worst film i have ever watched in my entire life.

there was honestly not 1 funny part to it.

also watched the condemned (stone cold steve and vinnie jones) which is almost a rip off of the running man and wasnt that good but not as bad as balls of fury

The matrix was on the other niight so i had to watch the other 2 again. good films.

Guest LondonScottish
I watched balls of fury last night and i have to say it was the worst film i have ever watched in my entire life.

there was honestly not 1 funny part to it.

also watched the condemned (stone cold steve and vinnie jones) which is almost a rip off of the running man and wasnt that good but not as bad as balls of fury

The matrix was on the other niight so i had to watch the other 2 again. good films.

Just saw "Hancock" the other day. Thought it was ok, but nothing really special. Very blatantly average.

That is all.

Balls of fury is certainly one of the worst I have ever had to endure. Seen Hancock about a week ago and thought it was great, compared to most of the utter pish that I've seen lately. Another that's worth a mention is Disturbia. Hardly a horror bud most certainly watchable. Can't go wrong with the Star Wars trilogy though :thumbs:

Balls of fury is certainly one of the worst I have ever had to endure. Seen Hancock about a week ago and thought it was great, compared to most of the utter pish that I've seen lately. Another that's worth a mention is Disturbia. Hardly a horror bud most certainly watchable. Can't go wrong with the Star Wars trilogy though :thumbs:

Agree with Star Wars trilogy. Original was superb,2nd trilogy was sadly rubbish. :blahblah1:

Disturbia is a good film like you say. Some of my fav's are Groundhog Day and Shawshank Redemption. Class :thumbs:

Well since I have been stuck offshore for the past 11 days with no football to watch I've been hitting the DVD's hard.

Watched Pathology the other night, it's got Peter Petrelli from Heroes in it. Bit weird but coupld of decent birds getting naked.

Also saw We Own The Night, glimpse of Eva Mendes' tit, apart from that it's a bit cheesy.

Kite Runner, quality film but not for everyone. Half of it is in subtitles.

Freebird, Jimmy from Quad being a rocker. Terrible film.

Bank Job, it's quite good, not what I expected but worth a watch.

Watched some of Pulp Fiction last night, classic!

Roll on the new Batman film, also Hellboy 2 looks good.

Well since I have been stuck offshore for the past 11 days with no football to watch I've been hitting the DVD's hard.

You must be production or service hand as if you were in the real mans game you would be to tired to watch movies after shift.

:blahblah1::blahblah1:

Watched Pathology the other night, it's got Peter Petrelli from Heroes in it. Bit weird but coupld of decent birds getting naked.

Also saw We Own The Night, glimpse of Eva Mendes' tit, apart from that it's a bit cheesy.

Kite Runner, quality film but not for everyone. Half of it is in subtitles.

Freebird, Jimmy from Quad being a rocker. Terrible film.

Bank Job, it's quite good, not what I expected but worth a watch.

Watched some of Pulp Fiction last night, classic!

Roll on the new Batman film, also Hellboy 2 looks good.

Was totally with ye up until that comment!

Cant wait for the new Batman to come out the trailers look fantastic Heath Ledger looks brilliant in it. :thumbs:

I'm afraid that Heath Ledger might be typecast by the role as the Joker and we won't see him in anything after this. :nutter:

Was totally with ye up until that comment!

Just wait, I made the mistake of watching the first one, falt like I had been abused after watching it. From what I hear the second one is completely different, I'll give it a chance.

Agree with Juno though, quality film with a really good soundtrack.

Reached a new low last night and it's called Assault. Some Chinese war film dubbed the best war film since Saving Private Ryan, don't believe it, it's utter gash.

Only saw it once and that was years ago, hated it. Might give it another shot now I'm a little older.

Watched Shooter last night, an ok film for your last night offshore.

Would recommend that you do. A lot of the Coen brothers stuff can be a little hit or miss but this is definitely one of their finest films - alongside No Country For Old Men & The Big Lebowski. Give it another shot!