Where Are They Now

Borough play in National League South apparently 

McGhee said: “I live in Brighton, and when the call came to ask if I could assist at Eastbourne Borough I was delighted to offer my services.

"I look forward to the challenge of helping to improve what is clearly a progressive club trying to do things the right way”.

"I obviously would have prefered to have managed Celtic, but after that fell through I was delighted to sign for Melbourne. I love it in Australia"

"Eastbourne Mark. England mate"

"Right. Anyone had a look at my wiki page while we're here?"

• Upvote 1

Still hoping to get the Liverpool gig.

Lol

“Losing in play-off games were the worst moments of my career,” he explained. “I lost narrowly in the last minute with Millwall against Birmingham in the play-off semi-final. That was painful. I lost with Wolves in the same circumstances to Crystal Palace. These were chances to go into the Premier League and they were life-changing games.

“That is the reason – and don’t misinterpret me here – why I’m managing Motherwell and not Liverpool. If II had won promotion on either of these occasions the chances are that’s the kind of place I would be.

“That’s the progression you need to make if you want to manage in the Premier League and I failed to make it so that’s why I feel unfulfilled.”

“Losing in play-off games were the worst moments of my career,” he explained. “I lost narrowly in the last minute with Millwall against Birmingham in the play-off semi-final. That was painful. I lost with Wolves in the same circumstances to Crystal Palace. These were chances to go into the Premier League and they were life-changing games.

“That is the reason – and don’t misinterpret me here – why I’m managing Motherwell and not Liverpool. If II had won promotion on either of these occasions the chances are that’s the kind of place I would be.

“That’s the progression you need to make if you want to manage in the Premier League and I failed to make it so that’s why I feel unfulfilled.”

:hysterical:  :hysterical: Aye, Ok Mark, we'll just interpret it exactly as you meant it, which is probably worse  :hysterical:  :hysterical: 

I mean, he's basically right. 'if I was more successful, I'd be more successful'

It's how successful he sees himself if he manages to scrape through a play off though. " If my players had not fucked up Id be at PSG".

No you wouldn't Mark. You'd possibly be manager of a struggling EPL team for a few months before they punted you after two months or as soon as it looked like your team would be struggling. 

Then you'd end up at Motherwell again.