Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

55 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Had a bay chipper this evening on the way up the road. Usually good.

very poor. Dunno if it's just been wildly busy today or something but tasted like a chipper you'd get in Glasgow. Soggy. 

We can all have an off day. Will be back. But Dyce SSS is still the champ 

Nae a fan of the Bay. Any chipper that doesnt sell a king rib is not worthy of my custom. 

SSS king ribs are magnificent. 

Cant remember the last decent Chinese I had, keep trying every other week and always disappointed.  Thought for a change I'd get a Brewdog Burger, the Castlegate one which was good last time wasnt doing deliveries so I went to the Union Square one. Patriot Burger and some wings for me, Buffalo Chicken for the wife. What we got after waiting an hour and a half was 1 Jackfruit vegan burger and 2 vegan wings things all cold. Straight in the bin (Hope the vegan cunt that got our order enjoyed some real food) 0/10....... on to Just eat for a full refund and some credit on our account which we put towards a Chilli Korma and a Naga Morris Bhoona last night from Light of Bengal which was lovely 9/10

12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Manchurian one of the best in toon. Or at least it was. The giveaway is the number of Chinese who eat there. Hong Kong Cafe in the New Market my favourite, and the Thai places either side are also superb, Madame Mews in particular. I lived in HK for six years. Chinese cuisine is awesome (although I avoided the hard core chicken feet etc.)

Forgot all about Manchurian. Aye its the business (or was, not been for donkeys)

Sampled the chicken feet in thailand, hammered drunk. Ate a few so couldnt have been too bad. Wouldnt eat sober tho. Ditto chicken hearts in the Brazilian places. 

• Downvote 1
22 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Manchurian one of the best in toon. Or at least it was. The giveaway is the number of Chinese who eat there. Hong Kong Cafe in the New Market my favourite, and the Thai places either side are also superb, Madame Mews in particular. I lived in HK for six years. Chinese cuisine is awesome (although I avoided the hard core chicken feet etc.)

Been to the Hong Kong cafe and it was decent.