Scotland V Albania And Israel

Ill health or not he should never have been appointed in the first place. It was such an obviously bad appointment and all of those responsible should be sacked along with him.

In a nutshell. Alan McRae should be run out of office, if its proved that he employed McLeish, knowing he had issues. And McLeish's career has been spiralling downwards for ten years or more anyway.

Sad to hear, if the rumours are indeed true, but as has been said already, plain as can be that's he's not well. Not realising Mckenna came on at half time v Israel was embarrasing to watch.....

Boy posted he has dementia that they are not wanting to release, he backed it up by saying this is why Peter Grant has been dealing with the media this week. I have no idea if Peter Grant has been dealing with the media but someone else backed it up saying it's why McLeish didn't get the filth job.

Think there were a few folk on here who questioned McLeish mental state previously but I think the overall assertion was he was a alky. Probably hope he is an alky now.

Sad if true.

At least you can beat alcoholism.

Of the centre back pairing I would say McLeish was more of the header of the ball than Miller.

Some older heads would be able to better confirm than me.

Was Jeff Astell's death not attributed to heading the ball?

The guy that played for the Arabs too.

Probably others.

Sad if true.

Of the centre back pairing I would say McLeish was more of the header of the ball than Miller.

Probably others.

Aye, I'd say Mcleish headed 80% of the balls in his partnership with Miller. I said long before he was appointed that something was clearly not right with him. Sad from a personal point if view and another sign of utter SFA incompetence if true.

Sad if true.

Probably others.

No he crashed into a tree. Jess was better by miles.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not greeting about it. I just think that they're complete losers. It's not essential to be one to go and support Scotland. Unfortunately the "whas like us" Brigadoon extras now massively outnumber ordinary folk.

& they have mostly been following Scotland all their lives. Are you saying they should stop going because they are now old & embarrassing & leave it for the younger generations?

Leave them to it. All this bitterness because they have earned more right to tickets than those that only go now & again.

This bitterness normally hits the heights when 'bigger, more attractive' games come around. It sticks with some & the hatred eats yous up.

Basically just the 'privileged' generation that think they deserve everything handed to them.

& they have mostly been following Scotland all their lives. Are you saying they should stop going because they are now old & embarrassing & leave it for the younger generations?

Leave them to it. All this bitterness because they have earned more right to tickets than those that only go now & again.

This bitterness normally hits the heights when 'bigger, more attractive' games come around. It sticks with some & the hatred eats yous up.

Basically just the 'privileged' generation that think they deserve everything handed to them.

The can do what they want. Just like I can comment on them.

I can assure you, ive had no trouble getting tickets for any Scotland game.

So you don't like them because they are old specky cunts now & not sexy young cunts anymore & don't fit into your fantasies!

Some of these guys have been following Scotland for over 50 years home & away not missing many (in some cases ANY) games & racked up over 100 away games all over the world.

You think they should just stop enjoying what is left of their lives (& something that has been a huge part of their lives) just because it doesn't fit/suit your idea of the young sexy uber fan man.

What a greeting faced twat lol

Letting old mannies care free enjoyment upset you so much.

Like a young Victor Meldrew

• Upvote 1

So you don't like them because they are old specky cunts now & not sexy young cunts anymore & don't fit into your fantasies!

Some of these guys have been following Scotland for over 50 years home & away not missing many (in some cases ANY) games & racked up over 100 away games all over the world.

You think they should just stop enjoying what is left of their lives (& something that has been a huge part of their lives) just because it doesn't fit/suit your idea of the young sexy uber fan man.

What a greeting faced twat lol

Letting old mannies care free enjoyment upset you so much.

Like a young Victor Meldrew

I've said zero of the things you just attributed to me. Reading and understanding aren't your strong suits, are they?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The majority of the folk who go to Scotland away games these days are fat, speccy losers in their 40's/50's.

I'm not greeting about it. I just think that they're complete losers. It's not essential to be one to go and support Scotland. Unfortunately the "whas like us" Brigadoon extras now massively outnumber ordinary folk.

I've said zero of the things you just attributed to me. Reading and understanding aren't your strong suits, are they?

Aye ok then

Sit doon shut up.

These guys you are slating have been going all their adult lives pretty much & are very passionate about THE WHOLE thing. From the team, the different random countries, the locals, seeing their like minded long time mates they often only get chance to see/catch up with on these trips because they use all their holidays on following the team.

You just sound like a bitter snobby woman.

Who gives a fk if these guys are trying to enjoy themselves doing something they are passionate about. Why should anyone have a gripe with it & why should it be a reason to stop going to games themselves

Aye ok then

Sit doon shut up.

These guys you are slating have been going all their adult lives pretty much & are very passionate about THE WHOLE thing. From the team, the different random countries, the locals, seeing their like minded long time mates they often only get chance to see/catch up with on these trips because they use all their holidays on following the team.

You just sound like a bitter snobby woman.

Who gives a fk if these guys are trying to enjoy themselves doing something they are passionate about. Why should anyone have a gripe with it & why should it be a reason to stop going to games themselves

I didn't say anyone should stop doing anything. You made that up. Your quotes merely prove you can't understand what's been posted

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The majority of the folk who go to Scotland away games these days are fat, speccy losers in their 40's/50's. The ones that take their birds are the lowest of the low.

A weekend in Albania, in an irish bar, listening to Ted Christopher, surrounded by gimps who think wearing the same kilt for 4 days straight and barely showering is acceptable. Sounds ace.

Could not agree more. 

I'm no big scotland fan will watch if their on tv and genuinely  want them to win but i find the whole tartan army thing cringey as fuck.

I've attended 2 scotland home games actually in about the last 5 year-griffiths free kick game v our southern brothers and the R.O.I at parkhead. 

On both these occasions  i did not wear any football colors and kilts are for weddings nae days oot to the fitba. Anyway both games in the boozers around parkhead and hampden the exact same scenario unfolded. 

Some slavouring drunk mid 50s tartan army william wallace wannabee demanded to know if i was going to the game. After telling them yes i was going to the game, and no i did not feel the need to wear a pair of fake caterpillar boots a kilt and stupid black hat

the prick and his mates all started having a go saying we shouldn't be allowed into the ground and wer not proper football fans.

These wankers probably only go to 5 football matches a year but strut around so self entitled.

And don't even get me started on the absolute cringe fest that is half-time at these games. 

Basically Proclaimers 500 miles on repeat with some dick like the one in above said pub shouting at people for not dancing and singing. 

• Downvote 2

I didn't say anyone should stop doing anything. You made that up. Your quotes merely prove you can't understand what's been posted

I'll give my opinion about what the fuck I want. Clearly you're one of these gimps. Probably even take your (fictional) bird with you.

You said the majority were old specky cunts blah blah.

This has affected you so much you stopped going because it made you cry that these old fkrs aren't sexy young cunts anymore.

Just because you clearly don't have the passion to keep going that they do. each to their own as far as I care but you seem to have a gripe with them & use them to have a reason to moan.

Basically you are one of these opinionated twats that looks down his beak at anyone that isn't in idealistic group lol

I haven't gone to a game in years. Guffs away was my last game. used to go often enough but stopped going because of so many opinionated twats crying all the time that I didn't fit the criteria you hate.  ;)

It’s quite sad because when he’s interviewed it’s obvious something isn’t right.

In one of his interviews the other week, he gave the reasons for Tom Cairney not being called-up as 'he's just come back from injury, and only managed a brief appearance off the bench, for Fulham, the other night'.  In the game he was referring to, Cairney had played the full 90 mins and had captained the team.