Stadium Restriction Lifted

Maybe, just maybe, a return to some form of normality. But, here's the rub.... I predict that come autumn and the season flu figures are used by Sturgeon to fudge Covid cases, we'll be back into another feckin lockdown. So we all need to do out bit, and go to every single game that we can this season. I'd have thought folk would be desperate to attend in any case, particularly those who haven't bought a season ticket so far.
We've a decent looking side playing decent looking football. We owe it to the Board and to the manager to back them as much as we can. I bought my Red Shed ST and 3 U18 ones after 3 seasons of absence after deciding enough was enough with McInnes. Not cheap, after the past 18 months of lockdowns, pay cuts etc.... I'm sure many in the local area will be in the same boat. But feck me, Pittodrie is a great place to be with a bumper crowd and a decent side to watch. COYR!

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Why is this not in the appropriate thread?

Great contribution Frankie my old son. What thread may that be pray tell?

15 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

You can now go to any home match without worrying about a Covid test. 

I was never in a position of worrying, as I never undertook a LFT, simply posted a negative result. An utter farce just like the entire plandemic. Anyway, with the untold pish we've all had to endure (and still are in the main), we should rejoice at this opportunity to be among like minded individuals and grab life by the balls once again. Get yourself to Pittodrie - better still, buy a season ticket and let's break this bigot brother love in.

3 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

I was never in a position of worrying, as I never undertook a LFT, simply posted a negative result. An utter farce just like the entire plandemic. Anyway, with the untold pish we've all had to endure (and still are in the main), we should rejoice at this opportunity to be among like minded individuals and grab life by the balls once again. Get yourself to Pittodrie - better still, buy a season ticket and let's break this bigot brother love in.

The whole pandemic has been a farce? So it’s just the flu?

7 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Dg-J6kz5-XUBYh-OGx.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 5
10 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

The whole pandemic has been a farce? So it’s just the flu?

Well, seeing as you ask.... some virology scientists in the States undertook to study the virus and could not isolate anything other than strains of influenza A and B. They sent the samples to 7 leading US Universities (Yale, Harvard etc) who validated these results. They asked the CDC for a sample of the C19 virus in isolation and were denied.
So yeah, if you want to believe Govt's around the World who tell you it's something other than a variant of the flu, when it's beyond doubt it was developed in a lab for 'other' purposes, then fill yer boots. On top of that, the PCR testing cycle is twice what it should be and way beyond what it was developed for. The entire thing has been a means to an end, and nothing to do with a pandemic. No offense, but I'll take my opinions and info from other sources rather than a manny/wifie in the street who simply falls for everything that's pushed out by the MSM and UK/SG propaganda.

10 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

There won’t be another lockdown FFS.

I really hope you're right. For all our sakes. But I very much remain doubtful.

10 hours ago, Millertime said:

I completely agree with you, but what are the facts to prove it and why have world governments peddled it?

I agree, but struggle to answer that question without sounding like randy quaid

Govt's around the World have shut down the alternative scientific views of those highly qualified in their field. They did this through pressure from peer groups, societies they may have been involved in and in many cases, being blacklisted and losing their jobs. Even those who were retired, were banned from posting on social media such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.

There was no shortage (still isn't) of pretty bullet proof evidence if you cared to look further than the BBC or Sky News. But unfortunately, it's like pissing into the wind. Big pharma, big tech and Govt clout saw nearly everyone in power brought into line. In Scotland, that heidcase Jason Leitch basically had his own half hour slot each week to push the propaganda of fear and lies.
Today even, there was some wifie saying the vaccine lowers the chances of 16-17 year old of getting hospitalised, by a third. No mention of the fact that kids are more likely to die from a lightning strike than getting ill (let alone seriously ill) from it.

So, I go back to my initial point.... we've been forced to endure total torture over the last 18 months so embrace the chance to live your life with some normality, even if it's just for a couple of hours or so at football. What was it the Red Shed was singing during the Hacken game in response to a tannoy about masks and social distancing... 'We're the Dandies, we'll do what we want'. ;)

14 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yeah, but WHY?

Take your pick... there's a multitude of theories. The great reset and the WEF vision of the future is one of the stronger arguments. They might have just jumped on the bandwagon though as there's lots of plausible evidence that pharma are milking the bejesus out of us Govts. Guys like Bill Gates are inextricably entwined in every aspect of Covid. Fauci is also a huge benefactor of events and has a hand in the overall network of things.
De-population is another... I read there's no way Earth can sustain this level of population growth. The vaccine roll out is questionable in it's authenticity.
The WEF 'stradegy' of our future lives, is some seriously scary shit and all the conspiracies are slowly coming to fruition.
Bottom line bud... when there were orders going in for PCR testing machines back in 2018, you know there's very little to convince yourself about it being a complete scam.

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

Yeah, but WHY?

Control.

You overstate or exaggerate a crisis. Then you severely curtail civil liberties to combat the problem. Then you offer a path to 'normality' which includes further restrictions on civil liberties including health IDs - aka internal state passports. With the use of social pressure and digital IDs you swiftly discover which members of your society are most likely to comply with government edicts, and which are most likely to resist - for reasons good or bad, rational or irrational. The individual reasons don't matter, it could just be that they're a disagreeable contrarian cunt, what matters is that it allows you to more easily draw up a list of compliant and non-compliant citizens.

This can then form the basis of a social credit system like China.

Later, you institute a central bank digital currency in which all money is tracked by the central issuing state bank, and in combination with your digital ID state passport, you have an incredibly powerful set of tools for coercion and control - right down to the individual person. You can issue fines for inappropriate and undesirable behaviours - such as buying too much alcohol at the shop in a week - and then tie that into punishments such as travel restrictions. You don't even need someone to make a case-by-case decisions, you can do all of this social engineering at an algorithmic level.

***Sorry, our system says you bought too much booze at the supermarket this week. For public health reasons your nightclub passport is rescinded.***

Is this the plan? In China, yes, in the West - not yet - but it doesn't have to be. If you give politicians ever increasing power over you for long enough, eventually they'll strike on the bright idea of using those powers. It will come in small ways at first, and then in gradually larger ways. All you need to do is blindly accept the implementation of health passports, travel bans, never-ending lockdowns, not being to see your family, not being able to go to public places and the football, and with each and every docile step of acceptance you forge another link in the chains you will one day be forced to wear forever.

That's just my guess though, I don't really know the answer.

• Upvote 4

It only requires 10% of any population to comply with the imposition of the government edicts   for the rest of the population to feel peer pressure and crack. It is up to those of us who realise that there is more to this so called Covid outbreak not to fall for intimidation and stand up for our rights. FYI, where I live in Canada my province is now saying Covid is a mild form of flu.

Some great replies here folks. I know it's a wee bit off topic from the OP, but it's nice to see some similar views to my own. The problem with this entire fiasco is the polarisation in society. People (sheeple) are afraid to discuss something that could be construed as an alternative view for fear of being ostracized by friends, families, work colleagues. 

It's a bit like masks.... I'm sure the vast majority recognise they're a complete waste of time (and money) but continue to conform to the rules, for fear of looking like some sort of renegade.

Scotland has been particularly poor due to the SNP allegiance. She could bring in a Sharia Law and most would just go along with it. Nippy knows best and all that.

Shocking state of affairs all said and done. 2020 most were just shell shocked... literally buying into every single thing that was published. 2021, I reckon half of society know something smells a bit fishy. Just not a lot you can do about it right now... well, other than dig your heals in about vaccines and the passport shite.

Would be feckin sods law for us to qualify for group stages and not be able to travel. Oh unless you've been double jabbed and sign up to untold conditions.

Anyway.... in AFC we trust.

8 hours ago, redcryptoknight said:

Control.

You overstate or exaggerate a crisis. Then you severely curtail civil liberties to combat the problem. Then you offer a path to 'normality' which includes further restrictions on civil liberties including health IDs - aka internal state passports. With the use of social pressure and digital IDs you swiftly discover which members of your society are most likely to comply with government edicts, and which are most likely to resist - for reasons good or bad, rational or irrational. The individual reasons don't matter, it could just be that they're a disagreeable contrarian cunt, what matters is that it allows you to more easily draw up a list of compliant and non-compliant citizens.

This can then form the basis of a social credit system like China.

Later, you institute a central bank digital currency in which all money is tracked by the central issuing state bank, and in combination with your digital ID state passport, you have an incredibly powerful set of tools for coercion and control - right down to the individual person. You can issue fines for inappropriate and undesirable behaviours - such as buying too much alcohol at the shop in a week - and then tie that into punishments such as travel restrictions. You don't even need someone to make a case-by-case decisions, you can do all of this social engineering at an algorithmic level.

***Sorry, our system says you bought too much booze at the supermarket this week. For public health reasons your nightclub passport is rescinded.***

Is this the plan? In China, yes, in the West - not yet - but it doesn't have to be. If you give politicians ever increasing power over you for long enough, eventually they'll strike on the bright idea of using those powers. It will come in small ways at first, and then in gradually larger ways. All you need to do is blindly accept the implementation of health passports, travel bans, never-ending lockdowns, not being to see your family, not being able to go to public places and the football, and with each and every docile step of acceptance you forge another link in the chains you will one day be forced to wear forever.

That's just my guess though, I don't really know the answer.

Ach we make a cunt of it when given freedom, choices and liberty.Let some other cunt worry about it.

Comfortably numb (LPF) sounds good to me.

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

What an abortion of a thread. Some people should be denied access to the Internet. 

Best post on the thread.

10 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

The problem with this entire fiasco is the polarisation in society. People (sheeple) are afraid to discuss something….

Special mention for this beauty 

7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

That senile auld fraud Biden has fairly been ramping up the rhetoric lately,  calling anyone that's not convinced they need the vaccine an idiot. He's no better than Trump,  just a wolf in different clothing. 

According to him 350 million Americans are vaccinated. Good going given the populations about 300 million. Kid sniffing old gimp

On 8/7/2021 at 9:47 AM, Tinyweelad said:

Well, seeing as you ask.... some virology scientists in the States undertook to study the virus and could not isolate anything other than strains of influenza A and B. They sent the samples to 7 leading US Universities (Yale, Harvard etc) who validated these results. They asked the CDC for a sample of the C19 virus in isolation and were denied.
So yeah, if you want to believe Govt's around the World who tell you it's something other than a variant of the flu, when it's beyond doubt it was developed in a lab for 'other' purposes, then fill yer boots. On top of that, the PCR testing cycle is twice what it should be and way beyond what it was developed for. The entire thing has been a means to an end, and nothing to do with a pandemic. No offense, but I'll take my opinions and info from other sources rather than a manny/wifie in the street who simply falls for everything that's pushed out by the MSM and UK/SG propaganda.

I really hope you're right. For all our sakes. But I very much remain doubtful.

You’ll take your opinions and info from dubious unverified social media videos and discredited non peer reviewed scientists. Like all the other bellends that then call this thinking for themselves. 

likely to be much more accurate than listening to the overwhelming majority of highly trained highly qualified epidemiologists  

its right said Fred and Jeremy Corbyn’s brother we should be listening to  

go you. 

• Upvote 2
14 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Take your pick... there's a multitude of theories. The great reset and the WEF vision of the future is one of the stronger arguments. They might have just jumped on the bandwagon though as there's lots of plausible evidence that pharma are milking the bejesus out of us Govts. Guys like Bill Gates are inextricably entwined in every aspect of Covid. Fauci is also a huge benefactor of events and has a hand in the overall network of things.
De-population is another... I read there's no way Earth can sustain this level of population growth. The vaccine roll out is questionable in it's authenticity.
The WEF 'stradegy' of our future lives, is some seriously scary shit and all the conspiracies are slowly coming to fruition.
Bottom line bud... when there were orders going in for PCR testing machines back in 2018, you know there's very little to convince yourself about it being a complete scam.

IVe DoNe mY ReSeARch

2 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

You’ll take your opinions and info from dubious unverified social media videos and discredited non peer reviewed scientists. Like all the other bellends that then call this thinking for themselves. 

likely to be much more accurate than listening to the overwhelming majority of highly trained highly qualified epidemiologists  

its right said Fred and Jeremy Corbyn’s brother we should be listening to  

go you. 

Hey, you want to lap up the state sponsored propaganda, produced and directed by WHO and WEF, then crack on mate. I'd be happy for anyone who signs up to any of it, to go live their pant wetting lives in isolation somewhere like the Outer Hebrides, so the rest of us can make grown up decisions on how we live.
Feckin amazing how so many people who signed the Great Barrington Declaration, current medical professionals including virologists, many MP's.... they are obviously all in the wrong and it's a handful of individuals at the very top of the pyramid of power we should listen to.

By far, the greatest subset of society to buy into this crap are those that lost a family member at the start, or caught the virus (woah, but they lived to tell us all about it... for ever and a day!!)... these are the types who belittle and chastise those who question the narrative. Blinkered from the alternative view, incapable of rational debate. This is, after all, how the Nazi party rose to power you know.

Keep wearing your masks, salivating over everything Nippy and Bojo have to say (puppets of SAGE, WHO and WEF). But please, let the rest of us sane people make the decisions on our safety to ourselves.

2 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

its right said Fred and Jeremy Corbyn’s brother we 

Danish Health Authority /Stanford University IFR study / Former Head Scientist at Pfizer / The Director of Swizz Immunology/ NHS Surgeons / Swedish Epidemologists / Glasgow University / University of Bulgarian Pathology study / 15,000 Medical Scientists sign the Barrington Declartion  = Right Said Fred.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Logiemink said:

Danish Health Authority /Stanford University IFR study / Former Head Scientist at Pfizer / The Director of Swizz Immunology/ NHS Surgeons / Swedish Epidemologists / Glasgow University / University of Bulgarian Pathology study / 15,000 Medical Scientists sign the Barrington Declartion  = Right Said Fred.

Fred's too sexy for the covids 

3 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Hey, you want to lap up the state sponsored propaganda, produced and directed by WHO and WEF, then crack on mate. I'd be happy for anyone who signs up to any of it, to go live their pant wetting lives in isolation somewhere like the Outer Hebrides, so the rest of us can make grown up decisions on how we live.
Feckin amazing how so many people who signed the Great Barrington Declaration, current medical professionals including virologists, many MP's.... they are obviously all in the wrong and it's a handful of individuals at the very top of the pyramid of power we should listen to.

By far, the greatest subset of society to buy into this crap are those that lost a family member at the start, or caught the virus (woah, but they lived to tell us all about it... for ever and a day!!)... these are the types who belittle and chastise those who question the narrative. Blinkered from the alternative view, incapable of rational debate. This is, after all, how the Nazi party rose to power you know.

Keep wearing your masks, salivating over everything Nippy and Bojo have to say (puppets of SAGE, WHO and WEF). But please, let the rest of us sane people make the decisions on our safety to ourselves.

Sane is a stretch but you crack on. 

out of interest did you get vaccinated?